Buster
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Devin_Wazowski​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
so i just downloaded a sniper mod and it has a stupid crosshair so i gotta change it, i downloaded some sniper crosshairs and used txd workshop to change my crosshair, after i replaced the old sniper crosshair and tested it in-game, and the crosshair looks like this http://imgur.com/a/YS8VT iam 100% sure that i'am using the right way of changing the sniper crosshair as i already have done this before. anyone here knows how to fix this thing please tell me how to, thanks in advance!​

The Prodigy

Buster
Reaction score
is it a software where i can change my sniper crosshair? and how do you use it

leo ivano

Good Fella
Reaction score

ya, theres a lot on google, just find what crosshair do u like, just add "auto installation" keyword so u will directed to the website that have the mod that you want with 1 click installation, and youve ready to play with the mod. Usually i got from gamemodding. Life is short man, i dont want waste my time for replacing a things on gta3.img or else.

The Prodigy

Buster
Reaction score
can you please give me some examples of it, i cant find any on google and gamemodding.net give me the link of list of sniper crosshairs with auto installation, thanks

leo ivano

Good Fella
Reaction score
Here i got that mods here , when you open those files after download it, install it and find your directory of your Gta SA folder.

The Prodigy

Buster
Reaction score

Here i got that mods here , when you open those files after download it, install it and find your directory of your Gta SA folder.
yo! thank you for wasting your time to help me bro! your sniper crosshair is so good but it will take some times for me to get used to it lol, can you please help me to find this sniper crosshair (
skip to 1:52) because i have been using it for ages, only if you have some time though, thank you for helping me again

leo ivano

Good Fella
Reaction score
do yo mean you looking for the pack and crosshair like in the video?

Jordy

Banned
Reaction score
I would recommend you google for some crosshairs with automatic installation, or you could try a different crosshair as this one doesn't seem right.

The Prodigy

Buster
Reaction score

do yo mean you looking for the pack and crosshair like in the video?
only the crosshair used at scene 1:52, help me to find that kind of crosshair with auto installation.

Status
Not open for further replies.