Buster
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Devin_Wazowski​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Yo! I uninstalled my samp and gta sa, i downloaded new gta sa and trued to play it (offline version) and it doens't have any mods so i decided to download gta samp and tried to play it (online version) and all mods returned, they weren't removed. I need your help guys, how do i fix this problem? Thanks in advance​

swiftie

Banned
Reaction score
did you install gta in the same folder, if you did install it somewhete else

Alistair

Banned
Reaction score
If you're currently crashing on load (around 80%) and are running Windows 7 (a problem detailed further here). Then try either of these steps:
  • Reinstall SA into a different directory
  • Rename your current SA directory

Go into your C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games (or where ever you keep the GTA SA directory)

Add a "2" to the end of your directory name so it says, "GTA San Andreas" to "GTA San Andreas 2".

Right click your SAMP and/or GTA SA shortcut and in the "target" and "Start in" boxes, add a 2 to the end of "GTA San Andreas" again. (example - Target: "C:/Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\samp.exe")

SAMP will say it can't locate your directory and a menu will come up asking you to select the directory. Select the "GTA San Andreas 2" folder.

You should be able to play now.

Reaction score
Has the problem been solved?
We'll close the thread within 48 hours of no replies. @•Devin•

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

Explanation:
did you install gta in the same folder, if you did install it somewhete else

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.
- Question Answered, moved to answered section.

Best Regards,
Kins Zeddox - Senior Helper

Status
Not open for further replies.