Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Derek_Thompson​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
1. Is there a spreadsheet showing the HP of all the vehicles? I've looked online and haven't had any luck.
2. Also what are the vehicles in the Rose garage I'd like to know.
3. Is there a garage system with an opening door with homes to store vehicles?
4. If you have one vehicle spawned and want to use another but can only spawn one vehicle what do you do?
5. What does a GPS do and how does it work?​

Last edited:

OlafDonelly

BolleSjon!
Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Derek_Thompson​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
1. Is there a spreadsheet showing the HP of all the vehicles? I've looked online and haven't had any luck.
2. Also what are the vehicles in the Rose garage I'd like to know.
3. Is there a garage system with an opening door with homes to store vehicles?
4. If you have one vehicle spawned and want to use another but can only spawn one vehicle what do you do?
5. What does a GPS do and how does it work?​
1. By spreadsheet you mean cleo? If yes you need Carhp.cs or carhealth.cs. There is a command (/dl) ingame to see your carhealth too.

2. There are many different vehicles in the rose garage such as infernus, nrg, bullet, cheetah, commet, sultan, turismo, monstertruck etc, etc.

3. There is a system to get a garage, you just donate a DD and mention you want it to be a garage.

4. If you want to spawn more vehicles at once you can donate for Rose/Ivy donator. Also if you want to spawn an other vehicle you can just despawn the one you have spawned and spawn the other you want to spawn (/vstorage).

5. A GPS shows where you are. Can be Idlewood, Glen Park etc, etc. You can active GPS by typing /gps.

Jesus

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.