Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
David_Ross​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question Why the server so laggi to me I can do C-Bug because of the lags I check'ed me internet and its not that I don't got any mods on OFC it's only happening on LawlessRP.

Phil Tucker

L.S.P.D
Old School 2013
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Well, I'll try to make it as easy as possible to explain the fact..
Let's the consider the C-bug takes 2seconds to be done, Okay? And you're lagging, This means you're able to c-bug before the 'information' gets send to the server since your ping, is actually > 2000ms (2seconds)...... Since C-Bugging happens in the San Andreas Game, not the Samp client itself, so the server's auto c-bug detection can't realize you're actually c-bugging in that case. As you said it only happens when you lag....

Reaction score
Well, I'll try to make it as easy as possible to explain the fact..
Let's the consider the C-bug takes 2seconds to be done, Okay? And you're lagging, This means you're able to c-bug before the 'information' gets send to the server since your ping, is actually > 2000ms (2seconds)...... Since C-Bugging happens in the San Andreas Game, not the Samp client itself, so the server's auto c-bug detection can't realize you're actually c-bugging in that case. As you said it only happens when you lag....
Yep and I can use the C-bug even with the ani Cubg is on but Im lagging out so much and its only in Lawless server.

Phil Tucker

L.S.P.D
Old School 2013
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Yep and I can use the C-bug even with the ani Cubg is on but Im lagging out so much and its only in Lawless server.
Yes, as I said, the server respose time is greater than the time required to do one c-bug

Status
Not open for further replies.