Klevis

The Dictator
Retired Admin
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

"What is says? For example. Does it crash when you connect to LawlessRP? Or automaticlly close the SAMP application?"

It is with your GTA folder. Probably gta.exe crashed so you gonna have to reinstall GTA then install SAMP and select your GTA folder is located. Be sure you got all .dll files(Most of them crash the game). If you still got problems please post a comment.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Best Regards,
Lawless Roleplay | Helper Team
Klevis Simel - Senior Helper

Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

"What is says? For example. Does it crash when you connect to LawlessRP? Or automaticlly close the SAMP application?"

It is with your GTA folder. Probably gta.exe crashed so you gonna have to reinstall GTA then install SAMP and select your GTA folder is located. Be sure you got all .dll files(Most of them crash the game). If you still got problems please post a comment.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Best Regards,
Lawless Roleplay | Helper Team
Klevis Simel - Senior Helper
No, when I'm doing my password and logging in then the game froze and then I need to turn off my computer and then turn it on back.

Klevis

The Dictator
Retired Admin
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
No, when I'm doing my password and logging in then the game froze and then I need to turn off my computer and then turn it on back.
Try ALT+CTRL+DELETE and try to close the application. If it doesn't work restart your PC and please check Task Manager and take a look at CPU. Also please I would like to know your computer specs
Windows:
Memory(RAM):
CPU:
Approx. Total Memory(Graphic specs):
Open dxdiag and take a look there. It might be your computer problem.

Reaction score
I'm not at home right now but when I will be back I will give you all the stuff you need and it's only happening on this server.

Reaction score
Try ALT+CTRL+DELETE and try to close the application. If it doesn't work restart your PC and please check Task Manager and take a look at CPU. Also please I would like to know your computer specs
Windows:
Memory(RAM):
CPU:
Approx. Total Memory(Graphic specs):
Open dxdiag and take a look there. It might be your computer problem.
When Im doing the password its takes around 2 sec and then the game frozes and when im doing ALT+CTRL+Delete it's says that the progrem not running.

Klevis

The Dictator
Retired Admin
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
When Im doing the password its takes around 2 sec and then the game frozes and when im doing ALT+CTRL+Delete it's says that the progrem not running.
Only for Lawless RP server? Or for every server you join?

Erick

Retired Admin
La Raza
Reaction score
I'm facing the same issue with him as well. That's why I did not in-game for couple days

PS: Yes, I'm still facing this problem until now

PS: And yeah I did not face this problem in another server, only in this server.

Status
Not open for further replies.