Closed David_Ross's question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello David Ross,

This is Moderator Phileas Fogg, I sincerely do apologize for the late response. However, I managed to find for you a new compass with further details in it.

Download link : Click here

Once you have downloaded the file extract them in a folder. You will have 3 files which is [CLEO - GTA FOLDER - MODELS]
Open the cleo folder and right click copy file "compass.cs" and paste it into your cleo folder.
Open the gta folder and right click copy file "radarrect.asi" and paste it directly to your GTA File.
Ignore the model since you are not requesting to download a Hud mod into your gta.

Afterwards, close all folder and you may start your game freely with a new compass mod. I will be awaiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Fogg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello David Ross,

This is Moderator Phileas Fogg, I sincerely do apologize for the late response. However, I managed to find for you a new compass with further details in it.

Download link : Click here

Once you have downloaded the file extract them in a folder. You will have 3 files which is [CLEO - GTA FOLDER - MODELS]
Open the cleo folder and right click copy file "compass.cs" and paste it into your cleo folder.
Open the gta folder and right click copy file "radarrect.asi" and paste it directly to your GTA File.
Ignore the model since you are not requesting to download a Hud mod into your gta.

Afterwards, close all folder and you may start your game freely with a new compass mod. I will be awaiting for your feedback.

Regards,
Fogg
Not fixed yet :/

Martin Soprano

Head Administrator
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
It's your hud.txd that isnt in English I think. Try another hud.

Martin Soprano

Head Administrator
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
There might be a solution if you get another compass... Lets wait for some other answers.

Martin Soprano

Head Administrator
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Try another hud then.

Thank you for the help Phileas.

Status
Not open for further replies.