1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
since 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I love helping people in need for help and always trying to help people. it would be my pleasure if i could be able to join and work in the Community Helper team for our Community. I'm basically active everyday for around 3hrs to 5hrs and above 5hrs on weekends, so I'm pretty active. I have been helping people on /n for some time now and I feel like its time to Work for our Community Officialy.
i feel like i should now join Helper team and start helping our community.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
Well, each applicant that's willing to get accepted is good generally. Still, If I we're to judge myself, I believe I am a pretty good person. If we look at me in a more "Reality" point of view - I think I am a helpful person. I am a great co - worker and colleague, I know my way around things and I think I'm just a nice person. But that's not quite the most important thing about becoming a helper. - In that case I know my way around computers very well. I completely understand the way Grand Theft Auto San Andreas and San Andreas Multiplayer, meaning I'd be a great use in any script related problem a player may be having , so I'd be a great addition to any type of command/script/roleplay/faction related problem and player could be encountering.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
My name is David, however, in the gaming community I am known as Kingzman. I am a Leading as a Medic in LSFMD. David has an ex-athlete who has broken several inter-school records. A Double world record holder having accomplished such achievements through my charity work and my previous work as a Lawyer and presenter having attended multiple conferences around Las Venturas including the Las Venturas Council for Health and Physical Education, Youth Network of Tasmania, to public events from around the states. I am currently a Student in Collage studying Electronics, Mathematics and Physical Sciences tied in with my part-time employment at Mexico as a Mechanic

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-5 hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Tony Tody

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
i got alot of Experience

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
yes

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
no

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
no

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
yes

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
no

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
David_Kingzman

Apr 7, 2017
Martin_Garrix
I never saw you camp on newbie spawn or answering the newbie channel and please read 3.1, it's not about your current life, it's biography.
Also, please fill the 3.6 with your experiences like in gangs or factions.
I have been helping people on /n for some time now and I feel like its time to Work for our Community Officialy.
I am confused and I hope that you can explain what does /n mean.

If you do not even know how to use the command of the newbie channel correctly I am not sure that you deserve to be a staff member at the moment.

You have not worked hard enough, good luck!

Lance.

Assistant Management
Jul 5, 2016
Hello David,
After Reviewing your application, we have found out that
You have directly copied someone else application and claimed it as your own.
You have been permanently banned for Plagiarism

Signed,
Lance
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.