Custom Titles are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings!

I'm here to announce that the custom titles are once again back. This means that all of you who used to have one can get it back now, even with a few changes if you wish! All you have to do is make an admin request with evidence that proves that you used to have one. Do not despair if you don't, we'll helping you out by looking through the processed donation requests. Don't forget to tell us what you want it to look like!

Note: if you're feeling a bit lucky today, keep your eyes peeled on our facebook site... ;):angelic:

Too-da-loooo!

Reactions: 3 people

Wesson

Retired Admin
Apr 11, 2013
Eric_Wesson
Seems like mine is back
thanks wesson
Yeah, it works for some. The reason for this is that when Robin (or possibly someone else) made the usertitles, him or they have used puush links, which expires after a certain period of time.

Not exist

Banned
Apr 15, 2014
Setes
Yeah, it works for some. The reason for this is that when Robin (or possibly someone else) made the usertitles, him or they have used puush links, which expires after a certain period of time.
I knew that ;)

Robin

Retired Admin
Apr 15, 2013
Robin_Lanvins
YOU BLAME ME NOW :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

Status
Not open for further replies.