New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Curtis_Leaf​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Love the server think I'm going crazy ... It's just so hard to find many players who want to seriously role-play. 9 times out of 10 you just walk near someone's car to talk but get murdered while typing, yes I try reporting but well the admin are always on the killers side , This bit of unmindfulness is pathetic I just stopped bothering to buy guns or get armor because I don't see a point lol. Maybe I'm just too mindful of the true mind behind the skin .... Enjoy the server guys!!! Ps. The life fill from vending machines rules but brings down the point of weed, my thought would be :weed being more effective but with a longer next usage timer say 15 secs​

Cuban

New Playa
Reaction score
Hey man, I'm glad you enjoy the server as well as I do. I also roleplay in the game but most people just don't want to .

Download Fraps on to your computer if anyone is doing wrong. Please man buy a modafucking spas12 and FCK them up .

Hunley

Snitch
Reaction score
We appreciate the time you taken to ask a question from the community. We also appreciate that you enjoyed here. The server type is Dynamic Roleplay which means everyone will choose his own roleplay level. We have also some high roleplayers, some medium roleplayers and majority is low roleplayers. The problem is that when someone starts to do RP, he get killed but the easiest way is just download Fraps and report them over forums.

Curtis_Leaf

New Playa
Reaction score
I will try getting Fraps next chance I get to play and il find out what a spas12 is lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction score
You can make a suggestion for the weed idea.
The admin team as a whole tries its best to bring as much fun in the same time enforcing the rules. We know it is sometimes frustrating that the Deatmatcher gets away due to extraordinary circumstances (lack of evidence) Like the many replies above you have suggested, try to use a game recording software like Fraps, Bandicam, DxTory, Shadowplay to enhance your gaming experience.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.