DENIED Craven_Murdoc's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
bro the only think u do is do whatever's right wtf? stop bumping with reply

You are the one who's spamming and bumping on his application.You cannot follow simple rules you say.Three weeks ago, with your Pinoyese English and with a negative 1000 value comprehension, you reported me out of your rage for some dumb reason "He bump and spam" and you cried over all my forum account because you failed miserably in getting me punished.You even went silent because you couldn't handle that shame as you worsened your own image with your pinoyese english and your iq.Please stop trolling others.Craven is way more better than your I.Spik.Pinoyese.English.Piss off.

https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/markelle-santinos-helper-application.205650/page-2#post-1462789

Perm-denied, lmfao.

Troy Thane

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
My recent occurrence in regards to my previous staff position upon removal was about me parting from the Hacking Investigator Team. I did not do any harm from the Helper Team. I got removed on all of my staff positions due to sabotaging a private hacking casefile, I wasn't well aware of its terms and regulations resulting from me being removed. Thank you and have a good day, friend.

Unsupported

Troy Thane

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
Hi, that matter has been dealt with months ago. That footage occurred way back February as I recall.
Still, you've tried 3 times on becoming an admin yet you end up getting removed everytime. Why are you not blacklisted yet?

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
Apologies are not really enough, nor the willingness to help. Where is the “warranty” that this time you will be really worthy for a staff career?

Reactions: Riven
Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
Apologies are not really enough, nor the willingness to help. Where is the “warranty” that this time you will be really worthy for a staff career?
I believe there’s none, that’s for the helper management to decide. I have said my words alongside with my previous “good” work I’ve done.

• Haha
Reactions: Troy Thane

Troy Thane

Chartered Old-School
Donator
Apr 16, 2013
I believe there’s none, that’s for the helper management to decide. I have said my words alongside with my previous “good” work I’ve done.
I’ll give you one week before you get removed again

Status
Not open for further replies.