UTC+8​

Country of Residence:
Philippines​

When did you join the community?
Aug 30, 2017​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Although I have been evicted from the staff team from time to time and with no excuses I admit my mistakes, It has always been my passion to help within the community especially to those newbie players who recently just joined the server. I am inspired with awe and is committed to service in any way of helping people.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
You should choose me over other applicants as I am active and eager to help. I will not take the opportunity for granted if ever given the chance.​

Biography:
Craven Murdoc was born in the city of Los Santos in the hospital of County General. grown-up without a father because his father died in a crossfire when he was passing by the street. Craven Murdoc is always to be the best in excelling everyone else just to be on the top but one day the world of Craven Murdoc suddenly stops, his life went miserable because he was influenced by friends which are mostly gang members and was caught by the Los Santos Police Department Officers. After getting out of jail 2 years later, Craven Murdoc realized that it is time to change his life which he then learned a very big lesson, he should learn to control his mind and be focused, Craven Murdoc went to school and graduated. Chose the course of being a policeman for the reason he wants to prevent more people from having the life Craven Murdoc had experienced.​

Security Information (/stats):
XChFrvn.png

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
9ZbdzkB.png

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I play from OC to EU timezone. 6-12 hours a day tops.​

Past Name(s):
Neil Decker, Owen Kennedy, Frank Grillo.​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Police Department (R4) under the leadership of Jack Kennobi
Los Santos Fire and Medical Department (R3) under Jaspreet Signh
Federal Bureau of Investigation (R4) under the leadership of Dane Tookie
Los Santos Government (R1) under the leadership of Jaspreet Signh​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Craven_Murdoc​

KomangM

Buster
May 5, 2020
Komang_Menez
supported mate but dont abuse player for now okay? you just type /onduty to get avoid tazer

Reactions: Craven

Riven

Old-School 2014
May 17, 2016
Unsupported, i did not see the activity you talked about plus you got remvoed from admin team for abusing cmds and then after your second chance by joining again helper team you leaked informations from our staff discord.

Reactions: Nath and Waka
Nov 20, 2019
Supported, this guy is well mannered and he's fucking helpful in many ways, unlike other helpers who only asslick u guys knw who you are pathetic fucks

Reactions: Craven
Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
Unsupported, i did not see the activity you talked about plus you got remvoed from admin team for abusing cmds and then after your second chance by joining again helper team you leaked informations from our staff discord.
My recent occurrence in regards to my previous staff position upon removal was about me parting from the Hacking Investigator Team. I did not do any harm from the Helper Team. I got removed on all of my staff positions due to sabotaging a private hacking casefile, I wasn't well aware of its terms and regulations resulting from me being removed. Thank you and have a good day, friend.

Mohammad Khanish

Red-Headed Stepchild
May 14, 2020
I feel cringe whenever i see Craven "speaking" (( this shouldn't be the reason to unsupport someone)).But, deep down inside, i want to support because if it was me, i do install warp hacks and warp the server at xx:01 considering if my past was same as his.Also, we want players who are actually willing to be patient to understand a newbie and help them 100% rather than a player who only copy-pastes his answers or helps insufficiently when used /requesthelp.When a retard like Gobindra Nath is a helper who is actually a dmer and a shit guy inside, why not Craven can be hired?I am sure Craven is 1000 times better than Gobindra Nath and other helpers (( majority of em are not able or impatient to understand what a newbie is trying to ask and provide answers that instantly drop the value of helper team to negative 1000 )).My personal experience, most of my questions in /newb channel were only answered correctly by Craven and Diamodz most of the time while other helpers were typing some bullshit which is related to the question not at all.

Supported

• Haha
Reactions: Anthony_Marvin

JeremyS

Chartered Old-School
Apr 25, 2013
Unsupported, you have recent punishments and I've never seen you actively helping people in /newb.

Nov 20, 2018
Craven_Murdoc
I feel cringe whenever i see Craven "speaking" (( this shouldn't be the reason to unsupport someone)).But, deep down inside, i want to support because if it was me, i do install warp hacks and warp the server at xx:01 considering if my past was same as his.Also, we want players who are actually willing to be patient to understand a newbie and help them 100% rather than a player who only copy-pastes his answers or helps insufficiently when used /requesthelp.When a retard like Gobindra Nath is a helper who is actually a dmer and a shit guy inside, why not Craven can be hired?I am sure Craven is 1000 times better than Gobindra Nath and other helpers (( majority of em are not able or impatient to understand what a newbie is trying to ask and provide answers that instantly drop the value of helper team to negative 1000 )).My personal experience, most of my questions in /newb channel were only answered correctly by Craven and Diamodz most of the time while other helpers were typing some bullshit which is related to the question not at all.

Supported
Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. Have a nice day!
Unsupported, you have recent punishments and I've never seen you actively helping people in /newb.
My recent punishments were a troll made by my former administrator friend, Marlon. I will be taking notes of your feedback and I highly appreciate it. Stay safe and good day, Almighty!

Status
Not open for further replies.