Closed Crashing All The Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
So this wasn't really a big deal until I started doing drug runs but basically what it does it doesn't do this every time there is a chance of it happening but as soon as I enter a vehicle and turn on the engine my game crashes just saying gta_sa.exe has stopped working. Any idea how to fix it? I've tried the Windows98/Me compatibility thing and launching it as Admin but it doesn't work. I've looked on the internet and if you guys have any idea how to fix it I would thank you for life. I want to record but my game crashes to much...

Chri$

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Reaction score
I personally was having a lot of trouble with crashing myself after installing a bunch of mods. That is my first question, whether or not you have mods installed into your game files. If you do, I would recommend un-installing them all and seeing if that works. My second question is what are the exact kinds of errors that you receive upon crashing? If you receive errors in the text box of the game stating "op code error", I have discovered that this is due to faulty modifications being installed and will cause the game to eventually crash. On the other hand, you may receive an error such as this picture:

If that is the case, you should download the anticrasher.cs. It is a CLEO file that I even use myself which helps the game run more smoothly without crashing.

http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/mods/75110-anticrash-sa-mp-0-3-7/

Also, you may want to download some other useful cleos which allow for your gtasa.exe to have access to 2048mb of system ram to run as opposed to it's default 1024mb. (especially if you have a lot of texture mods installed like an ENB)

http://www.gamemodding.net/en/gta-san-andreas/gta-sa-cleo-scripts/45427-memory2048.html

Let me know if that helps man!

Sona.

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Awards
Closed due to lack of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.