Answered Computer Has Commited Suicide (HELP PLEASE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Right so my computer has gone and killed itself, I'll give you a back story.

I am one known for leaving my PC on over night and that's exactly what I did. After I got up this morning I tried to get on but my PC was in a strange loop where it kept trying to boot over and over. I turned it off and I've let it cool down. I've come back now and it still won't boot.

The graphics card is only new and has worked perfectly so far, I don't think it can be that. Anyway, your help is appreciated.

The PC:

Sorry for the quality of the video, my phone is terrible.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Right so my computer has gone and killed itself, I'll give you a back story.

I am one known for leaving my PC on over night and that's exactly what I did. After I got up this morning I tried to get on but my PC was in a strange loop where it kept trying to boot over and over. I turned it off and I've let it cool down. I've come back now and it still won't boot.

The graphics card is only new and has worked perfectly so far, I don't think it can be that. Anyway, your help is appreciated.

The PC:

Flashes Blue Screen of death saying

Your computer has detected a problem, Windows has shut down to prevent any damage to your computer.

Can you boot into Safe mode?

Keep pressing F8 until you get to Advanced options and select 'Boot into safe mode'

Tiber

The Solar Deity
Retired Admin
Reaction score
Flashes Blue Screen of death saying

Your computer has detected a problem, Windows has shut down to prevent any damage to your computer.

Can you boot into Safe mode?

Keep pressing F8 until you get to Advanced options and select 'Boot into safe mode'
Already tried it. Same results.

Reaction score
Might be the problem with motherboard. try unplugging gpu and all cables. Try going into safe mode and restoring system

Reactions: Jordan

Lui

Lusty Soul
Head Administrator
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Might your motherboard got burned, jeez. Or some problems with your graphics card.

Niel

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Lui is right, try to change your motherboard or try to go to Computer Server and repair your CPU.

Reaction score
My genuine guess is that the CPU is fried from the constant heat of you leaving it on 24/7. But hey, what do I know?

Reaction score
Scotland = Cold
Cold = Death to old people
computer = person
death = computer
winter = death
RIP

Reactions: Cinqo and Tiber
Status
Not open for further replies.