Announcement Community Relations - Your suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
8OmCckT.png

Hello,

Your opinions and suggestions matter to us, a lot. We have created this thread so you guys can give opinions on what events you would like to see in the future, and what you think should be changed about the events. We've made a simple form for you to fill in and give your opinion and suggestions.

We will take your opinions and suggestions in consideration, and we will process this in the future. We wil use this to improve our events, to make sure events are more fun for you. If you think an option should be added to the form, please send me a message explaining as detailed as possible what you think should be added and why.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JFCRRD4rF5o22B1m-m3xXuLGVVcRdx-L5nebuMNbF6A/edit

Thank you in advance,
Rio.

Last edited:
Reactions: Comey
Sep 4, 2016
Tasos_Greco
proxy.php

Hello,

Your opinions and suggestions matter to us, a lot. We have created this thread so you guys can give opinions on what events you would like to see in the future, and what you think should be changed about the events. We've made a simple form for you to fill in and give your opinion and suggestions.

We will take your opinions and suggestions in consideration, and we will process this in the future. We wil use this to improve our events, to make sure events are more fun for you. If you think an option should be added to the form, please send me a message explaining as detailed as possible what you think should be added and why.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1JFCRRD4rF5o22B1m-m3xXuLGVVcRdx-L5nebuMNbF6A/edit

Thank you in advance,
Rio.
Done! 10 fucking chara

Troy King

Banned
Sep 1, 2016
Gone
proxy.php

Hello,

Thank you in advance,
Rio.
my antivirus aint letting me do it, check it again rio

Nial Faolain

Hustler
Mar 8, 2014
N_F
Here's my rant, change the way we think about events a little:

Free for all events on open surfaces, like avoid the plane, or using only mini guns/chainsaws are pretty lazy and require no skill. You're chances of winning have less skill involved than rolling a dice.

Also faction vs gangs or vs admins is fun, sure, but finding ways for players to get along and work together more is important. Right now there's too much real life rivalry, people really hate one another instead of remembering its all just in character. Perhaps forcing people from rival gangs and factions to work together in events. For example lspd and FBI have always notoriously hated eachother, deep down. Same goes for rifa vs AL. And friendly competition is good. But their rivalry extends into ooc hatred and toxicity. Perhaps forcing them to work cooperatively for a shared prize in events would do the whole server a world of good. Such as all gangs vs all factions... For a shared prize.

In the words of Lord 2pac "let's change the way we treat each other".

Reactions: Rio
Status
Not open for further replies.