DENIED Close it please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
a BIG NO for you piece of sh*t
Thank you for replying, I will try to improve myself.
PS: Please don't use dis-respectful words, in an application. You can even say UNSUPPORTED! Instead of using those abusive words.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Kakyoin.

Banned
Aug 25, 2020
a BIG NO for you piece of sh*t

you fucking dumb fuck,

DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application
Kayden_D_Bronze's Application

Full Name:
Kayden_D_Bronze​

Timezone
GMT+5​

Country of Residence:
Pakistan​

When did you join the community?
Feb 14, 2017​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
I would rate my grammatical skills 8 or 8.5​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
The purpose for me applying to turn into a helper is that I generally love the new individuals who have quite recently generated in the community or any individuals who have any inquiry IC or OOC, I couldn't imagine anything better than to answer them will my full aims and willingness​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
All things considered, I ought to be picked among different candidates in light of the fact that my emphasis on the work which has been allocated to be is high, I don't leave that work until it is finished I additionally don't care for anything from my side being pending, this could be an incredible favorable position towards the community.​

Biography:
The story began when Kayden D Bronze was conceived, he was the main child of his folks he has no different kin. After Kayden was brought into the world her mom went sick, his dad couldn't manage the cost of the money to do any trial of his mom, when Kayyden turned out 8 years of age his mom kicked the bucket because of the lung malignant growth of third stage, Kayden was never informed that his mom kicked the bucket, his dad consistently disclosed to him that she has left the nation and will return soon, however Kayden was not among the children who confided in everything typically, at 12 years old Kayden at long last became acquainted with that his mom had died and he was not enlightened by anybody regarding it. Kayden chose to go out everlastingly, since his father didn't had any desire to impart any mystery or anything to his child, When Kayden turned 15 he went out at 12 PM and following day his dad went sick, he was in an incredible strain about his child, there was no such close by place where he could discover Kayden, Kayden's dad took to much pressure and following seven days his sickness got genuine and he was conceded in ICU. Be that as it may, because of that, his dad couldn't had any territory of his activity he died. Klevin has now ended up being 22, he had his own business, which was about Import and Fare, he has now chosen to return home and see his dad, yet sadly he didn't thought about it. At the point when he returned home he thumped the entryway, and an outsider came out, asking him who was he, Kayden disclosed to him that his dad is living here, yet the person revealed to him that he is no longer in this world, he was his dads companion, a nearby one. When Kayden came to think about it, he couldn't control himself and began crying and now he understood his slip-up and is presently enduring it for eternity​

Security Information (/stats):

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
About this Month Punishments:​
24th August 2020: I crashed while cuffed. Then Lance released me​
24th August 2020: The guy arrested me again by invalid charged and then I was released from Prison for BOTD​
25th August 2020: I crashed while cuffed, then Manuel released me.​
25th August 2020: I was charge stacked. then Buggly released me.​
28th August 2020: I was muted from Global Chat for Caps on, even though I didn't use it. Just wrote "LMAO" with Caps and then Buggly unmuted me.​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
I am mostly active around 6-9 hours a day​

Past Name(s):

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
In factions:​
LSPD - Sergeant​
FBI - Intern​
LSFMD - Lead Paramedic​
LSPD - Police Officer - 2020​
And a lot of gang experiences. Either of r5 or r6​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes by mistake​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, wrongly jailed​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, wrongly​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes,​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Kayden_D_Bronze​

supported my love

!sprunk_

Snitch
Mar 20, 2017
G_S_F
Thank you for replying, I will try to improve myself.
PS: Please don't use dis-respectful words, in a an application. You can even say UNSUPPORTED! Instead of using those abusive words.
Thank you!
Stop acting professionally you kunt, in "disrespectful" why did you add a dash? and what do you mean by "in a an application? you little kunt go take some grammar classes first from 15th sep

• Haha
Reactions: Jordi

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
you fucking dumb fuck,

supported my love
Thank you for supporting my app, just press the like button and everything is good,
PS: Please don't use those words above, let them do what they think is good, it depends on them whether they should support or not
Thank you!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.