I'd mostlikely like an admin to aid me with it @Pako @Jamie C

HankS

Faction Leader
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Hey,

it's easy, you first need an IMG editor software (Like AlCI IMG Editor or TXD workshop)
then open gta3.img, and replace the skins you have (downloaded) with the ones in there, and rebuild it, then save.

Kevin Slash

Snitch
Reaction score
Hey,

it's easy, you first need an IMG editor software (Like AlCI IMG Editor or TXD workshop)
then open gta3.img, and replace the skins you have (downloaded) with the ones in there, and rebuild it, then save.

Not to forget that if you need any help with your modifications or need some brand or cool or custom modifications you should check this section Click me

Jazzy

Old School 2013
Reaction score

Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay

@C-Render - would you still prefer the aid of JamieC/Pako?

Hank and Tyler Grianda posted some very useful answers.

Hey,

Not to forget that if you need any help with your modifications or need some brand or cool or custom modifications you should check this section Click me

Kevin Slash

Snitch
Reaction score
Keep this open ill try it tomorrow
If you need something fab as you said earlier. A mod that I've been using recently popped up in my mind, and I thought I should show it to you.
Click me to see a video of the mod. ((There is no way that this video would be violating any rules of the server, so don't worry guys.))

Reaction score
Keep this open ill try it tomorrow
Download imgur
Download your weapon pack
Open imgur - FILE - GTA3(on ur models)
Click on FIND - Name of weapon; EG. Desert_Eagle.txd. Mouse 2 click on the find and do REPLACE.
Then you replace with the new weapon mod located somewhere(wherever you placed the folder.)
Thats all, just incase you're lazy to watch the video

Reaction score
Is there anyone available (admins) to aid me with this trough skype or teamviewer? (Prefer only admins to do so), i'd be paying well.

magnus

Old School 2013
Reaction score
Is there anyone available (admins) to aid me with this trough skype or teamviewer? (Prefer only admins to do so), i'd be paying well.
Dude its so easy u dont have to do anything.
Gamemodding.net or .com I forgot has all the mods with an automatic installer. So just go there choose gta sa and weapons, choose one download the .exe and then open it and locate ur gta folder and install. It also has a folder in ur gta sa folder named gamemodding and if u enter it ull see an uninstall for ur weapon mod u open it and press remove whenever u wana go back to ur normal weapons or try a new weapon mod.

If u dont find any weapon mods u liked on the site u can download any other weapon mod and watch the video on how to use img tool its very easy just find and replace. If u watch the video ull see how simple it is.. Anyone can do it.

Add me on skype magnus_septim if u need any further help and Im ready to help u using skypes share screen feature.

Hope this helped

Reactions: Chri$
Status
Not open for further replies.