NA

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Because I want to guide the spawning newbies who doesn't know about our community and I want to teach them basically some rules on our server, there are so many newbies joining our server And I want all of them are knew the all rules, And also I want them to guide and wish to have seamless experienced.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I'am Active and also I have a good knowledge of this community, I always try to improve myself, there a few helpers who are helping the newbie I want to become thin and I have 600+ hours, I have a good attitude and many skills for being a player in our community.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
When I was born December 4, 1997 my dad taught me to become a good human before he died and my mom is working in abroad am lonely, I'am a lawyer and working in Africa, and my boss always giving me a food, money, things and others, I am always gathering money to buy a house for my mom, I love my mom, she's only my family, We're helping each other to alive, and 8 months ago my mom was dying from heart attack, When my mom was dead I grow myself to become a successful human and my accumulated loss because I brought my mom a house but she's dead,always sad, and my mom is the reason why I was working hard I am always getting strength to my mom, And 3 years ago, I joined Los Santos Rifa and trying to improve myself to become a successful man.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
j4bB1xH.png

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
yuCUzXC.png

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
4-6 hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Pearl_Osbourne
Charlotte_El_Kushon

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Antrax Locos - R3 - Miguel Ramirez
Grove Street Familes - R2 - Pako Lopez
East Side Crips - R4 - Pedro Estemar
S-Nation Narcos - R5 - Bills_Cipher
Diablos Royale - R2 - Nimit Jain
Senza legge crime family - R5 - Mcjoshua Valkyrie
Oppa Jinja Squad- R4 -Lincoln Ponce
Amphibia Corporation - R2 -Asykon Amphibia
Six Block Mafia - R4 - Jam Phoenix
88-Rising Triakuza - R4 - Sylveon Fonger
The Firm - R2 - Edward Burlington
S.A Conqueros - R4 - Greg Dawson
Los Santos Police Department- R2 -Hank Ezplitzer
Los Santos Fire Medical Department - R1 - Jaspreet Singh
Federal Bureau of Investigation - R0 - Olie Jones

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes, because i punched randomly.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes, because when Supply Chain can capture i was attend and that time i was hiding near at business and Fielding prison me for sniping land bounds, I didn't know that was allowed.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes, for global unmute.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
No

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Charlotte_Ramirez

Last edited:

Ebo Johnson

Old-School 2015
Jun 14, 2015
lol you are literally in the jail right now, there's a rule, you need a 3 months cleared record.

Senate Ralph.S

Chartered Old-School
Los Santos Government
Nov 21, 2013
was he just bored and decided to post a helper req while ajailed?

Feldman

Snitch
Dec 10, 2017
Supported For you 1+
I always See you camping in newbie spawn and helping over /g,/newbie channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.