1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:
February 19, 2017

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I've been helping since I realized that I think this is the right time to be part of the Helper Team once again. I am actively helping newbies/old players over newbie chat when they need answers. Also the new players who is spawning at newbie spawn when they need assistance or guide from me. As I stated above, I just want the players to move in the right way by guiding for them to avoid the negative feedbacks from us.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I am matured enough by answering difficult answers from newbie chat, and also from the newbies that just spawned. Plus I got a lot of experiences from this kind of stuff which a helper before. Also a helpful person who actively giving assistance and guide for the people who needs help. A faithful, and a hard worker by not getting mad because of their laziness. I am also a patient person, who keep asking the newbies what they want or what they need.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
I am Ces Cassidy, I was born in Temple Los Santos, 23 years old without parents.

I was born into a poor family who doesn't have a mother and father that died due to an accident. When I was a child, I am the only one who make my own life. Who work for my own, then pay my own expenses like rent for my apartments, water bills, electricity bills since I have my work. When I got promoted in my work, I decided to donate and save some money for the people who are homeless, and give charity. This was the time that I realized that I really love helping everyone, and share my blessings with them without replacement for everything that I give.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
NVwlFCg.jpg

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
OZf2pxP.jpg

That Joey did was wrong ID.

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
Weekdays - 4-5 hours
Weekends - 5-6 hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
Frances Calindog, Frances Montana

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes. I got a lot of experiences like being in a gangs, factions, etc.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yup, but I don't have now.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Obviously yes.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
Yes. Like year ago.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, under Martin Soprano.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Ces_Cassidy

Last edited:
Reactions: Acker and Joha Soze
May 17, 2017
Nic_Soze
Recommended, well experienced and I saw her helping over /newb. Also a helper material

Capo

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Capo
I’ve never seen her help on /newb but, she’s helper material

supported

Niko

Hustler
Aug 2, 2013
Niko_Jones
Hello Ces,
After reviewing your application we decided to accept you into our team, we appreciate your effort, your professionalism and your desire to help.
Welcome and thank you for posting a helper application.

Helper Manager,
Niko

Reactions: Latz and Acker
Status
Not open for further replies.