GMT+5​

Country of Residence:
Pakistan​

When did you join the community?
Sep 5, 2017​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
10 to 10​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a helper because i feel that i have the quality's and what it takes to be apart of the helper team i'm constantly answer questions over the newbie chat , I'm also a very fast learner and have a very good memory meaning i'm always reading the newbie chat for questions and answers that i do not know yet. So in future incidents ill be able to help with more things from what i have learnt from other players over the newbie chat and the Global Chat. I'm currently just working as a materials runner and will continue material running for quite a while in game meaning iv got a lot of time to spear so i would be available at any time for new players to our community and questions over the newbie chat. Also ill be able to help a lot over the forums with other peoples questions and inquires.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I think yous should choose me because i'm a very active player , I respect all admins at all times and i personally think there should be no disrespect towards any administrator as they are helping the community to stay alive , I'm also really intrigued with this server meaning i'm always motivated and more energetic about Lawless than other players. I'm from a Heavy RP server meaning i obey by the RP rules like DM RK PG MG CS and all that unlike some/most of the other players. But i also understand that this is not a heavy RP server but to me a RP server includes all Role play Rules.​

Biography:
Hello i am Bryan , Bryan Johnson i am a 21 year old man iv been living in the big great Los Santos for the past 6 years (( Level 6 )) I moved here to LS for some good work i hear about from an old friend since i moved to town iv been working with different people and gangs dealer weapon materials as i'm a fully time Material Runner and Part Time Gang Banger , I'm a representative for the South Central Grove iv actually been working with hood for a while now and have worked my way up and earn my respect and am now a very respected member (( RANK 5 )) Ever since i started this new job iv been slowly stacking my paper' about a year ago (( LEVEL 5 )) I lost a lot of money gambling with a dude named Eric i lost $150,000 because i thought i could double it witch did not turn out to be in my favor because i lost it all. Since then iv been dealing materials and am now a fairly wealthy man with a goal of owning my own Business or looking into to purchasing some part of land in the near future. I moved to LS by my self as my mother had just pasted away and my father got addicted to crack/cocaine and couldn't handle me and was just wasn't right in the head , i had to get out of there before he Murdered me him self or even worse let his dogs at me.​

Security Information (/stats):
https://imgur.com/a/62hNXn9​

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/a/zsYrgLl​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
12-10​

Past Name(s):
Just Bryan Johnson​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Los Santos Police Department rank1 by Jerome MacTavish

Los Santos Medical & Fire Department Rank3 by Tasos Greco​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No​

Have you ever been banned?:
Yes​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
Bryan_Johnson​

Jun 1, 2013
If the player is banned or has recently been banned this application should've been closed at the moment it opened

Surely unsupported

Oct 10, 2017
Unsupported.
You were recently banned, that's enough for me no to support that app.
By the way your Punlist and Stats images aren't working, here's a little guide on how to fix them: Guide.

DeanCuba

Lifetime Executive Member
Management
Lifetime Executive Member
Jul 22, 2015
1594912806227-png.19183
Dear Bryan Johnson,

After carefully having reviewed your application, we are sorry to inform you that we have decided to DENY it, please feel free to reapply after 30 days.

Notes: Please review the requirements before submitting an application.

Signed,

DeanCuba
Helper Management

Status
Not open for further replies.