DENIED Boknos_Gibson's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snipes

Playa-Hater
Dec 24, 2017
Greetings Lunatics of LawlessRP. Community Manager Barney Phife here.

After a prolonged discussion amongst the management we have decided to implement sync-shooting and heavy RP. I am sick to my stomach of all these ramcharans, lanvins, pinoys and pakis. Yes, I may be one myself, but that is besides the point. Enough is enough with these blood-sucking leeches, and the only way to dismiss them is by implementing something they all hate; RP. Also, a small note to zav and viresh; stop spamming my forums with useless bullshit you fucking e-thugs. zav, you're nothing but a edgy degenerate pot-smoking mongrel. NEET more you cocksucker.

See you in-game!

Zeeshy ヅ︎

SAN News
Mar 25, 2018
Greetings Lunatics of LawlessRP. Community Manager Barney Phife here.

After a prolonged discussion amongst the management we have decided to implement sync-shooting and heavy RP. I am sick to my stomach of all these ramcharans, lanvins, pinoys and pakis. Yes, I may be one myself, but that is besides the point. Enough is enough with these blood-sucking leeches, and the only way to dismiss them is by implementing something they all hate; RP. Also, a small note to zav and viresh; stop spamming my forums with useless bullshit you fucking e-thugs. zav, you're nothing but a edgy degenerate pot-smoking mongrel. NEET more you cocksucker.

See you in-game!

words from GOd

DeanCuba

Lifetime Executive Member
Retired Admin
Jul 22, 2015
1594912806227-png.19183
Dear Boknos Gibson,

After carefully having reviewed your application, I have decided to ACCEPT it.

Contact me in-game and I will get you set up.

Signed,

DeanCuba
Helper Manager

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel.
Status
Not open for further replies.