+2:00 beirut​

Country of Residence:
lebanon`​

When did you join the community?
Nov 21, 2019​

From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8​

Why would you like to become a Helper?:
I would like to become a Helper because I would love to serve the players of Lawless Roleplay once more with any assistance that I can possibly offer either asking questions or asking for directions, you name it. I also know how being clueless or confused with the server feels like because I was also a Newbie ones without anyone to guide and show me around so with that idea, I'm going to prioritize players that are new to the server. As an addition, being helper is the first step that I need to take in order for me to become an admin so I'm truly motivated to join the helper team.​

Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I've been helping a lot in newbie chat these past few months and also helped some new players, I play around 12 to 16 hours a day but i sometimes play more than 16 hours.​

Biography:
boknos gibson was born a beirut lebanon on the14th of may, 1997. As a child, he's always had good grades and one of the top kids in his school. When he turned 18, boknos decided to move to Los Santos with his family members for a better life and better opportunities. boknos pursued college with great grades and he looked set for life until he met some members of LSFMD who are his closest friends nowadays. boknos got into the business of FMD and now hes still in FMD as and R5 deputy commissioner .​

Security Information (/stats):
https://imgur.com/GeTltfM​

Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
https://imgur.com/undefined

all the newb mute are by mistake and the last one also by mistake from hamza and that why i been in admin jail​

Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
12 to 16​

Past Name(s):
boknos_gibson​

Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
yes i have a good roleplay experience​

Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No​

Have you ever been DM warned?:
No​

Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes​

Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
Yes​

Have you ever been banned?:
No​

Have you ever been a helper before?:
No​

Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes​

Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes​

Signed:
boknos_gibson​

Reactions: Westbrook.

Marcello

Retired Admin
Dec 25, 2017
Luke_Marcello
I seen him helping, he is almost always online. Great addition can be felt. Recommended

• Love
Reactions: Gabriel.
Status
Not open for further replies.