Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Bogo_Shark​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Someone please tell me if Roman is junior admin,

10 mins ago I was forklifting with this dumb pd Max Scott and I told him multiple times to stop ramming me. few minutes later Max scott keeps ramming me so I troll him, I aim at him and shoot in the air and he thought I was shooting him so he came to me and taze me but I got shotgun so I shot him once and he said " one more time " shoot me one more time, and its gonna end badly " so he beg me to shoot him so I killed him, and after that, Roman the junior admin came to me and ask why did I DM Max Scott, I answered him he said " IDC " so I dmed him but FMD Came and save Max Scott so I end Max Scott and I receive DM Warning without asking what happened.

so help me lol, is roman junior admin?

Some few pictures

PS: if you delete this thread, you're a embarrassed Roman.​

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score
A guy saying "IDC" is not an IC reason to kill someone. " Shoot me one more time" is only a warning given to you after you shot somebody for no reason , doesnt mean he begged to get shot.

There is a difference. By the way , this is not the right section to appeal your dm warning(If that is what this thread is aimed at) , take this to complaint section and we'll deal with this at that section because i dont need to provide my evidence here.

Reactions: JamesN and Max_

K1D

Buster
Reaction score

A guy saying "IDC" is not an IC reason to kill someone. " Shoot me one more time" is only a warning given to you after you shot somebody for no reason , doesnt mean he begged to get shot.

There is a difference. By the way , this is not the right section to appeal your dm warning(If that is what this thread is aimed at) , take this to complaint section and we'll deal with this at that section because i dont need to provide my evidence here.
That guy is confident to warn me because he knows admin will spec so if he get killed ill get dm warning, is that what you want to hear?

K1D

Buster
Reaction score
2nd one, why will he taze me in a gun fight? that's against the rules boyo, you just want to defend your pity friend.

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score
I don't see this thread's point.What is this actually?An appeal to your DM warning?Then kindly read what i said above.I'll provide my evidence then.You can provide yours too.

Reactions: JamesN

K1D

Buster
Reaction score

After reading my chatlogs , I saw something.

[17:21:12] * Max Scott shakes their head and says, 'I don't care'.

[17:21:14] (( Level 3 Player Willie Schrader: drugs ))

[17:21:17] Max Scott says: shoot me one more time

[17:21:18] Bogo Shark says: really

[17:21:21] (( Level 5 Player John Mahira: Tyga? ))

[17:21:23] (( Level 18 Player John Stoglin: how much? ))

[17:21:23] Max Scott says: Its gonna end badly

[17:21:30] ** Level 8 Player Kade Rolex: @Chris-Maybe hes busy in real life.

[17:21:33] (( Level 3 Player Willie Schrader: 48 gram ))

[17:21:34] You have gained 750 notoriety for killing law enforcement, and now you have 2094.

[17:21:38] Unable to save screenshot.

[17:21:40] (( [15] Max Scott says: frapsed the whole shit ))

[17:21:43] (( Level 18 Player John Stoglin: yday i got 34 from hunted ))

[17:21:47] Bogo Shark says: " idc "

[17:22:04] (( Junior Helper George Reggal: aww so cute ))

[17:22:08] (( [15] Max Scott says: so cute ))

[17:22:13] (( [15] Max Scott says: u gonna get dm warn ))

he knows you got his back so hes confident to say that, its like hes begging me to shoot him so I get dm warning.

K1D

Buster
Reaction score
" shoot me one more time, its gonna end badly " more like: " hey nigga shoot me one more time and ill dm warn you "

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Why are you still replying here? Go post a complaint I seriously cant wait to say my side of the story , but i cant really say that here..

Reactions: JamesN

K1D

Buster
Reaction score

its like:

" Fly again one more time and I will ban you "
* you did it, so you got banned *

"Please banned me, I'm using hacks "
* You beg him to banned you but he didn't *

that both are different,

Status
Not open for further replies.