Snitch
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Blekis_Wayne​

Service:
Website​

Question:
I was in LSPD and officer but i dont have profs that i was oficer so i cannot restatements
so i make application wheter's i have my old application so i apply with my old application and that jacob santo come and deny me @MenaceFam
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/blekis_waynes-lspd-application.99471/
What ? i make a new bio or why i want to join LSPD ?
ihave 2 lifes what's that​

Adam Wizzle

Banned
Reaction score
You're an idiot, and you'd probably abuse and RK at bank robberies. Jacob knows this. Thats why youve been denied.

Orlando

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Awards
Question

In-Character Name:
Blekis_Wayne​

Service:
Website​

Question:
I was in LSPD and officer but i dont have profs that i was oficer so i cannot restatements
so i make application wheter's i have my old application so i apply with my old application and that jacob santo come and deny me @MenaceFam
https://www.lawlessrp.com/threads/blekis_waynes-lspd-application.99471/
What ? i make a new bio or why i want to join LSPD ?
ihave 2 lifes what's that​

*It all depends on the leader, if Klevis has set up this rule then it should be followed. But, off-topic, you can also post your old application's link in the evidence for your re-instatement, mate.*

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
[Orlando Amphibia] - [Junior Helper]

Blekis Wayne

Snitch
Reaction score

You're an idiot, and you'd probably abuse and RK at bank robberies. Jacob knows this. Thats why youve been denied.
First what the hell are you talkin' about
Second he deny me not for bank roberry he deny me because i copy my old application like all do since it's allowed because we cannot had 2 bio(2 lifes)
Please learn what's going on before you reply on something :)

Blekis Wayne

Snitch
Reaction score

*It all depends on the leader, if Klevis has set up this rule then it should be followed. But, off-topic, you can also post your old application's link in the evidence for your re-instatement, mate.*

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
[Orlando Amphibia] - [Junior Helper]

I post my old application and i say to him that i use my old application but he deny me

Reaction score

*You mustn't re-write the same paragraph to re-join the faction, but you were able to make a reinstatement as your old application is a proof that you joined the faction.*

Regards,

[David Daniels] - [Junior Helper]

Last edited:

Adam Wizzle

Banned
Reaction score

First what the hell are you talkin' about
Second he deny me not for bank roberry he deny me because i copy my old application like all do since it's allowed because we cannot had 2 bio(2 lifes)
Please learn what's going on before you reply on something :)
Do you speak english? I didnt say he denied you for bank robbery, I said his ulterior motive for denying your application, is the fact that you are, indeed; mentally handicapped.

Cynthia

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Do you speak english? I didnt say he denied you for bank robbery, I said his ulterior motive for denying your application, is the fact that you are, indeed; mentally handicapped.
you could have hold back a little bit

Melvin_Reggal

Senior Administrator
Senior Helper
Advisory Committee
Junior Helper
Old School 2013
Beta Tester
Reaction score
Level
Awards

Currently I've been assigned as the new Captain of T&R and Jacob is removed. I highly recommend you not to make a question about this but talk with the T&R supervisor or Chief. All I can say is that you have to re-apply and t&r will consider accepting it or not.
Signed,
Senior Helper Melvin Verhoef

Status
Not open for further replies.