Snitch
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Blekis_Wayne​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
i want to ask if this health mod ( not hack just the blood bar of other player changed from red color to green)

Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Blekis_Wayne​

Service:

Question:
i want to ask if this health mod ( not hack just the blood bar of other player changed from red color to green)
Yes, it's allowed since it dosen't give you any advantage against normal players.

Arccado

New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Blekis_Wayne​

Service:

Question:
Yeah mate it's allowed as long it don't give you any kind of advantages over other players but if you want confirmation from a head admin+ let me tag one for you, @John I hope he will help you in this matter.

Orlando

Senior Administrator
Reaction score
Awards

This mod is allowed as it doesn't give you any advantage over the other players.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay
[Orlando Amphibia] -
[Junior Helper]

Blekis Wayne

Snitch
Reaction score

This mod is allowed as it doesn't give you any advantage over the other players.

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,
[Orlando Amphibia] -
[Junior Helper]
Okey orlando thanks alot

Reactions: ConorReyes
Reaction score

The question has been answerd

Regards,
[Orlando Amphibia] -
[Junior Helper]
Yes, it's allowed since it dosen't give you any advantage against normal players.
Yeah mate it's allowed as long it don't give you any kind of advantages over other players but if you want confirmation from a head admin+ let me tag one for you, @John I hope he will help you in this matter.
@Chiko

Alpay

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Question has been answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.