1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome Guest, please to gain full access to the Lawless Roleplay Community.
  3. Lawless Discord Server

Hey Guest! Did you know that Lawless Roleplay has an official Discord Server?
    You can also link your link your Discord account to your forum account for ultimate verification!
    Click here to check Lawless Discord server
    Click here to link your Discord account
  4. Hey Guest, subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Make sure you hit that SUBSCRIBE button to stay up to date for the latest video from our MultiMedia Team
  1. Amir Emad

Amir Emad Buster

Character Name:
    Amir_S_Lucille
    [​IMG]
    Helper Team - Lawless Roleplay
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be updating this tutorial soon with better tools and better links stay tuned

The tutorial is under the process of updating please wait ((Links are being updated and adding better stuff than the old crap that was in this one)).

Update coming this week.

Explanation & Introduction:

Gta San is a game made since 2004 so if you have a gaming pc you will still have fps issues maybe you get 100 fps but after this tutorial your fps and rendering will be much better and the game will be smoother

And if you have a low end or medium pc and have a problem with your fps or rendering . After this tutorial your fps much better

Let's me first explain by telling you Gta-San requirements which will show you that your problems with fps is Not because your computer is bad or good . it is because Gta-San have limitations on what resources it use since it is a very old game as I mentioned before

Here is Gta San requirements :

CPU 1GHz Pentuim III or AMD Athlon
    Memory 256MB RAM
    Hard Drive 3.6GB of free hard disk space
    GPU DirectX 9 compatible with 64MB of Video RAM

So after you have read the requirements you realize that the problem is not with your pc or laptop it's the game so let me show you how to fix this problem in just 1 step this time :

Instructions :
    1- Download this zip: https://www98.zippyshare.com/v/HOLLKtcv/file.html

2- Extract the zip : If you do not have a program to extract the zip use this : https://www.win-rar.com/download.html?&L=0

3- Copy : Copy the components you extracted to your game folder and replace all the files that asks to be replaced

Note : if it did not ask you to replace files then you are doing something wrong re do step 2 and 3

4 - Start the game : Open your game and check your fps congratulations your fps is now Awesome and game is more smooth rendering

Zip Components :

1- Streamfix.cs : ((Better rendering))

2- Fps Unlock : ((Jump your fps))

3- Cleo : ((Latest Version)) ((If you already have cleo no worries this will be just an update))

4- Asi Loader : ((To load streamfix.asi)) ((If you already Have it no worries))

5- Stream fix asi : ((Speedy rendering and gameplay))

6- Gta Sa v1.0 US : ((Makes your Gta San v1.0 US )) ((This enables Streamfix to work and makes you able to install any mod you want since some mods only support v1.0 US ))

Note : For me I have many design mods and my fps is 60 even though I am using a medium end laptop

Now start your Gta San game and enjoy your epic fast gameplay

Thank you for reading the tutorial and I hope it helped

Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
  2. Sharpe

Sharpe Head Administrator Advisory Committee Old School Lead Hacking Investigator Hacking Investigator

Character Name:
    Obie_Trice
    You have to tell us what does the compressed file have otherwise noone will download it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Grande

Grande

Character Name:
    Grande_Vincre
    Is this any different from the tweaks Jaim recommended?

4. Ali Amphibia

Ali Amphibia Donator

Character Name:
    Ali_Amphibia
    Jaim’s one useful.. all I did was install crashes.asi and I went from 100fps to 230fps and over 350fps in interiors.. you boys know a way to prevent skin shaking in interiors cause the fps is just too high.. had to download lots of mods to lower it around 150 but interiors are just crazy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Erick

Erick Retired Admin Old School

Character Name:
    Erick_Orlando
    You could just cap your FPS with SA-MP command (/fpslimit 99, by default it will be 100) or any other third party software. You will feel no difference at all playing with 250/350 FPS anyway, if you had 60hz/144hz refresh rate monitor. And I believe you will be facing alot of bugs and glitches if you playing GTA SA at over 100 FPS since this game actually made for 30 FPS. And considering this is an old game made in 2004. I myself playing at stable 60 FPS even though I could just go over to 100 FPS. All that matters your game run smooth without stuttering / FPS drop.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Chaddy Ice

Chaddy Ice Buster

man if u having low fps for gta: sa on 2018 u must be really depressed

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Amir Emad

Amir Emad Buster

Character Name:
    Amir_S_Lucille
    Zip Components added

Also rather than FPS this guide makes your gta san render objects and lands faster

which means no lagg because of lands

8. Amir Emad

Amir Emad Buster

Character Name:
    Amir_S_Lucille
    This one is not just used for FPS it is used also to speed up rendering of objects and make game smoother

9. Christiano

Christiano New Playa

Character Name:
    Christiano_Primera
    Can you update the download link, please?

10. Trix

Trix Mark

Character Name:
    Vincre
    Update the download link, the file got deleted.
    Use Mediafire or Sendspace to upload files easily.