1.4 Country of residence:
Marina Residence

1.5 When did you join the community?:
December 4, 2016

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
8 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
Cause, I want to help the community, and I think that my skills are good enough, I think that I can be very helpful to the "Staff Team", cause of my knowledge about the server, and I also can help new players with basics, directions.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
because i am more capable and i have experience before you wont be angry at me i might careless at all...I'm an active individual with sharp eyesight and the ability to solve problems quick. I can work Alone and with teammates no matter what the conditions are. I can stay without food or water well over two days and still be responsive.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Hello, i'm James Vegas, I grew up in different cities and different locations but mostly lansided. I'm the youngest of 3 brothers and aint got no sister. with 6 i joined a primary school and 2005 then changed to a high-school.... followed by another high-schools 'cause of problems with other students.... had problems on that school again went for half a year on a therapy 'cause those problems went to far and came back kindo of "reborn" and with more experience then joined another high-school again which i'm finishing right now so I can join a college where(when i get accepted| will know that by next week so wish me luck) I will be educated as a graphically technical assistant then I want to make career as web,video and advertisement designer^^

3.2 Security Information (/stats):
thumb_show.php

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):
thumb_show.php

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
5 - 6 hours per day, depends on me.

3.5 Past Name(s):
None.

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Yes, i have alot roleplay experience.

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Before i had an DM warns, but it's gone now.

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
At this year not.

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
None.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
I got banned, but i just quickly get unban, i think misunderstanding case.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Yes, but in other fame server by: Zhao Yhang

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Banny_Bancroft

Bryan Vegas

New Playa
Jan 3, 2017
Bryan_Vegas
Why this guy not hired yet? He already help alot and keep camping at spawn point.

TheoSage

Good Fella
Apr 23, 2017
Hello Mr.Vegas,

Thank you for your comment, My first application was closed due I got banned for miss understanding, that's why I posted new application and ask Niko to continue as I got unban due I'm innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.