Official Guide Bank Robbery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

GUIDE

Hello Lunatics, i know most of you want to know how to rob banks so heres a detailed guide on how to preform a bank robbery without hitting into any bumps. So lets get started, first of all you need to come to the great Bank of Los Santos which is located in Mullholand.

Make sure you bring 6 of your friends, because they'll need to help you out.

Once you get your friends, go inside through the either left or right door.

Then after you proceeded through the door, position yourself on the ''i'' location inside the interior with your friends around you (keep in mind that you have to be in a GANG to start the robbery, and a rank 5).

When you're positioned on the ''i'' type in /robbank and type in the names/id's of the friends that you brought with you (they dont have to be in a gang).​
WARNING:
Once you enter the /robbank command, and enter all of the player ID's you will become a Most Wanted suspect, with some of your friends too (6 stars).

When you enter that command, turn to your left and run through the LEFT door. (Door to vault in image)
After entering those doors, you will have to go through a couple of stair cases down to the bottom, keep on reaching the bottom it will take you a couple of seconds.

After the staircases, you'll find yourself infront of the vault (the door will be busted open and fire will start to burst but dont worry since the fire doesnt deal any damage).

Once you see these door open, RUN through them and proceed to the ''i'' inside the vault. Once you positioned yourself ontop of that ''i'' type in /loadmoney and your player will start loading your money into your bag.

Additional information:​
  • Money loading usually goes from 100-900$ (could get up to more or less, but it rotates at those numbers)​
  • The maximum ammount you can load is 40.000$​
  • If you get arrested or if you die you lose the bag and the money inside.​
Once you've sucessfully loaded 40.000$ into your bag you run through the exit (picture #4 - right side) and enter your getaway car.

You'll have to evade the cops for 15minutes, if you die/get arrested within those 15 minutes you will lose your money bag and the 40.000$ you've aquired. If you're alive after 15 minutes and not arrested, 40.000$ will be given into your hands!

Signed, Lance Lanvins

Ray Bronx

Retired Admin
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Level
Awards
very helpful thanks lance

Reactions: Lance

Tigono

Hippie Pipe Plumbers
Old School 2014
Reaction score
Pretty dope!
But I think everyone who wants to participate in bank robbery has to be in a gang, other than that, great work mate.

Reaction score
If you get killed for running suspect you can chill in jail and keep your cash for that 15 minutes. Also has a cooldown.

Roman

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Really well prepared , i like it very much!
Keep up the good work !

Alom

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Good Job Lance, A really helpful Guide.

Blekis Wayne

Snitch
Reaction score
Good guide,He will be very helpful for the enw r5 and the other members who never robbed bank

Status
Not open for further replies.