News Back online!

ZzfSvXr.png

Department of Technology

Good news! Our new web server has been fully set up and the data has been restored!

💚 www.lawlessrp.com is back online 💚

We're really sorry for the inconvenience however hardware failures like these are very unpredictable. Luckily, our investments in backup systems meant we did not lose any data. To ensure that this does not happen again, I spent all of yesterday stress testing potential hosting providers and have picked one that is both fast, reliable and provides us with a back up option should a kernel failure happen again with no downtime.

While we have quality-checked it and it has passed however we might have missed something, if you find something not working on our website, please contact me directly to resolve the issue via e-mailing [email protected].

What to do in the future if our website is down?
It's critical that community members join our discord server via this link. Within our discord server, we post updates and keep the community up to date on issues, fixes, and even server news plus it's a really cool platform to connect with other community members. Be sure to join today!

George Hanko

Hard-ass
Jul 31, 2013
I was unable to login because I have authenticator enabled and it kept telling me the code was wrong. Was this also caused by the server failure?