Playa-Hater
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Anuj_pandey​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Umm hello i am anuj_pandey player of lawless i am having some trouble right now i tryed joining the server and i was patrolling around street and after some time i got dissconnected it showed like server is restarting and i was like umm yah ok and i quit game i gone to play outside and after some time i wanted to play back and when i tryed join wahala reterving info i tryed restarting router i restarted my pc did all things i can but still cant acces to server but my internet is working fine i can join other server Umm i hope i get replyed soon from staff of lawless.​

Ivory Shakur

L.S.P.D
Reaction score
Welcome back anuj
delete lawlessrp from favourite and add again i hope it will work

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Restarting your computer can work. You can also try restarting saml. Is that does not work. I'd say delete server from favorites. Add again, try to reconnect!

Reaction score
Try to readd samp.lawlessrp.com on your launcher and in the meanwhile restart your router/computer both at once.

Reaction score
Hello it also happend to me try to reinstall the SAMP and i hope it work for you

Chris

Retired Admin
Reaction score
Hello it also happend to me try to reinstall the SAMP and i hope it work for you
Its not the problem of SA-MP Launcher as he can still connect to other servers. I highly recommend to re add samp.lawlessrp.com to your launcher as Silver mentioned above.

Status
Not open for further replies.