Anubis questios

Anubis Guardiao

Street Cat
Reaction score
I have download 6 different gta folders and again and again i try to join in server i get crashed i have try evrythink i need a hand here who can help ! i cant open the game

Abdu Popz

Snitch
Reaction score
Delete every thing and download a fresh copy of samp from the official website and add lawlessrp with this ip [ Samp.lawlessrp.com ]

Reaction score
u are fucket dori hahahaha

Verstuurd van mijn Nexus 5

Reactions: Livar

Alistair

Banned
Reaction score

If you're currently crashing on load (around 80%) and are running Windows 7 (a problem detailed further here). Then try either of these steps:
  • Reinstall SA into a different directory
  • Rename your current SA directory

Tested as working for me and some others, post if it works or not.

Ah. I believe this does work. Not sure if it'll be working for everybody though.

More detailed explanation -

Go into your C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games (or where ever you keep the GTA SA directory)

Add a "2" to the end of your directory name so it says, "GTA San Andreas" to "GTA San Andreas 2".

Right click your SAMP and/or GTA SA shortcut and in the "target" and "Start in" boxes, add a 2 to the end of "GTA San Andreas" again. (example - Target: "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\samp.exe")

SAMP will say it can't locate your directory and a menu will come up asking you to select the directory. Select the "GTA San Andreas 2" folder.

You should be able to play now.

Reaction score
If you're currently crashing on load (around 80%) and are running Windows 7 (a problem detailed further here). Then try either of these steps:
  • Reinstall SA into a different directory
  • Rename your current SA directory

Tested as working for me and some others, post if it works or not.

Ah. I believe this does work. Not sure if it'll be working for everybody though.

More detailed explanation -

Go into your C:/Program Files/Rockstar Games (or where ever you keep the GTA SA directory)

Add a "2" to the end of your directory name so it says, "GTA San Andreas" to "GTA San Andreas 2".

Right click your SAMP and/or GTA SA shortcut and in the "target" and "Start in" boxes, add a 2 to the end of "GTA San Andreas" again. (example - Target: "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\GTA San Andreas 2\samp.exe")

SAMP will say it can't locate your directory and a menu will come up asking you to select the directory. Select the "GTA San Andreas 2" folder.

You should be able to play now.

Nice jh vishal

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G900F met Tapatalk

Reactions: Wilson
Reaction score
You've been given an answer already,
Can be closed.