OC

1.4 Country of residence:
Philippines

1.5 When did you join the community?:

1.6 From scale of 1 to 10, how are your English grammatical skills?:
7 out of 10

2. Examination Background

2.1 Why would you like to become a Helper?:
The Helper Team, I've wanted to join ever since, to help and guide the newb/new player on Los Santos.

I am very excited to become part of the helper team to help players and the newb who are seeking answers and guidance on other players, not just by answering on the /newb(ie) but to spread help all over the city of San Andreas.

2.2 Why should we choose you over the other applicants?:
I gonna list all of my strengths down below.

• I am active especially at the OC timezone which the player base is very low and a lot of rule-breaking happens.
  • I am always eager to help no matter what the situation is, especially at the /newb channel.
  • I've been recently camping at the newbie spawn whenever I am free from my duties and I say in newb come I show you the bank, /withdraw then I will say come I gonna show you the city hall /getlicense for that mate, I will say keep Roleplaying with other players.
  • I always do a double thing to harm this lovely community.
  • I am friendly, respectful, helpful, loyal, humble and a Friend you can trust.

2.3 :

3. Background Check

3.1 Biography:
Ajax was born in the city of Los Santos in the hospital of All Saints. grown-up without a father because his father died in a car accident when he was passing by the street. Ajax P Kazuto is always to be the best in excelling everyone else just to be on the top, but one day the world of Ajax P Kazuto suddenly stops, his life went miserable because he was influenced by friends which are mostly gang members and was caught by the Los Santos Police Department Officers. After getting out of jail 2 years later, Ajax realized that it is time to change his life which I then learned a lesson, I should learn to control his mind and be focused, Ajax P Kazuto went to school and graduated. I Chose the course of being a Lawyer for the reason I want to prevent more people from having the life of Ajax P Kazuto.

3.2 Security Information (/stats):

3.3 Show a screenshot of your (/punlist):

3.4 Activity Status (How active are you in hours)?:
10hours

3.5 Past Name(s):
1. Josh Mendez
2. Josh Kazuto
3. Hayden Kazuto

3.6 Do you have any experience (Roleplay):
Rank 2 in LSFMD under Booda Khaled
Rank 4 in Las Colinas Fuegos Vatos
Rank 4 in 6th Godz
Rank 1 in Original Grove Families
and many more

4. Administrative Background Check

4.1 Do you have any active DM warnings?:
No

4.2 Have you ever been DM warned?:
Yes because of killing people randomly

4.3 Have you ever been Admin Jailed?:
Yes because of Random Punching

4.4 Have you been Admin jailed / warned in the past month?:
No, I played honestly.

4.5 Have you ever been banned?:
No.

4.6 Have you ever been a helper before?:
Nope.

5. Contract Agreement

- Remain professional at all times. Being a helper means being a rolemodel for the rest of the players.
- Remain active and assistant whenever you can around the map, do not ignore players that ask for your help (newbie chat is your last duty, it begins with helping around first).
- Camp newbie spawn whenever you have some free time. Make sure there is at least 1 helper at all times.
- Never rulebreak. The slightest rulebreak will lead you to an immediate removal.
- Do not leak anything from the private helper section on the forums and the /c chat. Anything said there, stays there.
- When you see an incoming helpme request, do not accept it as a PM or refer it to the newbie chat. If you can’t find a Senior Helper on /c, accept it as a PM and meet up with the player if necessary (make sure they know to NEVER refer a helpme request to the newbie chat, and focus on giving them to senior helpers).
- Senior Helpers NEVER accept help requests as a PM. Only /accepthelp for private assistance.
- Helpers do not warn abusers over the newbie chat, ignore them and let the admins deal with it (Senior Helpers mute where necessary).
- Do not provide more than 1-2 answers for the same question.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have skype downloaded and working.
- Agreeing to this contract you confirm to have teamspeak downloaded and working.
- Forum name is the same as IG name (or similar).

5.1 Do you agree with these terms & conditions?:
Yes

5.2 Do you meet the requirements set?:
Yes

5.3 Do you agree that the information provided is accurate and true?:
Yes

5.4 Signed:
Ajax_P_Kazuto

Wayne'

Hustler
Dec 3, 2017
maybe this guy have potential to be part of helper team, so yes for me. Goodluck!

Status
Not open for further replies.