DENIED Ahmed Scaletta's Helper Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
What was the reason behind your resignation/removal from the Helper Team previously?

Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
What was the reason behind your resignation/removal from the Helper Team previously?

I mentioned in section 2.1 and I ll mention it again here.

"unfortunately I had to step down and resign as I felt I was not active enough and was holding the spot for any other potential helper.Now that I am active again I feel I can again be a part of the helper team."

Reactions: Steve_Brock
Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
I mentioned in section 2.1 and I ll mention it again here.

"unfortunately I had to step down and resign as I felt I was not active enough and was holding the spot for any other potential helper.Now that I am active again I feel I can again be a part of the helper team."
I just noticed that your main timezone is NA as you have mentioned on your Application, but I didn't see you helping during NA timezone past days.

Oct 22, 2015
Ahmed_Scaletta
I just noticed that your main timezone is NA as you have mentioned on your Application, but I didn't see you helping during NA timezone past days.

I think it's ambiguous, you may ask what's my timezone or what's the timezone I am active in.So if you say you haven't seen me active in NA timezone , I would completely agree as I have exams next week and I barely play 2-3 hours a day which I quoted in the application.As soon as I am free from the exams I ll be playing like 5 hours in NA timezone.

Reactions: Steve_Brock
Feb 2, 2018
Hobbs
I think it's ambiguous, you may ask what's my timezone or what's the timezone I am active in.So if you say you haven't seen me active in NA timezone , I would completely agree as I have exams next week and I barely play 2-3 hours a day which I quoted in the application.As soon as I am free from the exams I ll be playing like 5 hours in NA timezone.
Neutral until I see activity.

Kent Goose

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Nov 19, 2019
LEvMdob.png
Greetings Ahmed,

unfortunately i'd like to inform you that your helper applications has been
denied.
Notes: We are not accepting applications at the moment.

Signed

Kent Bull
Assistant Helper Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.