DENIED Abrash Helford's Reinstatement Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2022
You don't need to ask mister wanna be helper. Not accepting opinions whether positive or negative is the first sign of you not being immature enough.
And you crying around is the first sign of you being retarded, you can go cry somewhere else sir

eric shmiter

Superiority Supreme
Nov 30, 2017
And you crying around is the first sign of you being retarded, you can go cry somewhere else sir
Doesn't seem like I am crying here. I would have stopped replying on this "does not deserve my attention" thread if you guys stopped crying...

And one more thing, don't call me retarded you fatherless child. Go find your father wherever he went your mom literally lacks love she ask me to give her love. Insult me, I insult your whole generation buddy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Kai Gibson

Gibson☠

Retired Admin
Old-School 2014
Jul 21, 2015
DtcoGJN.png

Helper Team Application

Denied Applicant

Dear Applicant;

The Helper Management appreciates every aspiring player to be one of the helpers in our community. But unfortunately, after looking at your application and consultation with our current helpers, we decided to DENY your application due to the following reasons:

• You were given way too many chances and managed to mess them all up and get yourself removed.
  • Never showed improvement and that you learn from your mistakes which was proven when you kept messing up each chance you got when re-hired.
  • Not helper material judging by your attitude and the way you respond the replies.
  • Among many other classified reasons, you may PM me if you want more information.

You may re-apply once you are willing on improving yourself & learn from your mistakes and prove yourself.

Signed by;
Assistant Helper Manager
Gibson

Status
Not open for further replies.