Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Abbe_Abbey​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Hello!
So iam tryna change my samp's shoe mod and i downloaded this one http://www.gtainside.com/en/sanandreas/skins/58467-vans-old-skool/ pretty dope right? When i downloaded the file contains sneakerbincblu.txd and a readme.txt so i read the readme text and it says, "replace the current file with this file, and use imgtool" so i used imgtool, i searched sneakerbincblu.txd and clicked 'replace' and replaced the current file with the mod and then rebuild it. But when i tried it ig its not working. Anyone here knows how to use this mod? Thanks in advance​

Reaction score
It is not working on every skin, each has shoes as a part of its texture. Those are working on CJs clothes only, if you have seen any other picture it was modded to appear like it does not.

Marcus Wazowski

Psychedelic Boyz
Reaction score
converse shoes is ugly use nike for velocity mama ku serial conmercial, forum name gello. garlic sauce wow nike shoes addidas yelo yellow black pannts hello benedict siyo pepakwa, NIKE SHOES PAK SHUSH NAK GUSH BAMBAMTUSH

K1D

Buster
Reaction score
It is not working on every skin, each has shoes as a part of its texture. Those are working on CJs clothes only, if you have seen any other picture it was modded to appear like it does not.
Hey thanks, but can i use the shoe mod on other skins also?

K1D

Buster
Reaction score
Give me that cleo thingy please! If i have that cleo thing then the shoes will appear on other skins also?

Status
Not open for further replies.