New Playa
Reaction score
Question

In-Character Name:
Molly_Brooklyn​

Service:
SA:MP​

Question:
Hey guys, where can I apply to join the Scripting Team? I'd really love to be able to help this server.

I will tell more to the one that handles those things.​

Last edited:
Reaction score

*Here is the sction of the scripting team, but it's unfortunately closed for public. However, you can jon Beta team or Mapping team if you are skilled in these fields.*

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,

Helper Team | Lawless Roleplay

[David Daniels] - [Senior Helper]

Webman

New Playa
Reaction score
I am skilled in both fields you stated above, however there is noone with who I can talk about a Scripting position?

Reaction score

*You can contact Management if you really want to have an idea about it. Here is the Administrative Roster you can send inbox message on forums to high rank admins for further informations. Good luck!*

If you need anything else please don't hesitate to make another question or send me a private message.

Regards,

[David Daniels] - [Senior Helper]

James.

Retired Admin
Reaction score

The scripting team is currently closed for public, you can check it out Here, But I would advice you to contact the management about it, check the Administrative Roster and PM them. Good Luck!

Regards,
James Herald - [ Senior Helper

Martin Soprano

Head Administrator
Old School 2013
Reaction score
Level
Awards
Thank you for the answers!

Archived.

Status