News 2020 Christmas Winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
2fwBxRO.png

Christmas Winners

It has been a cheerful month full of fun and action, Christmas has passed us and the decorations have come down. We've had some fantastic events and competitions for us to have fun in and earn awesome prizes out of. Christmas may be over but we'll be continuing frequent events over on our Facebook page and our community Discord so be sure to like the former and join the latter.

winter_6.png

Another year where Santa Claus' sleigh gets gunned down mid-air by the furious gangbangers of Los Santos and crashes once again into Flint County. This causes a dilemma for Santa as he has to deliver presents to everyone by Christmas Eve or else it doesn't really become Christmas. Luckily, many of Lawless Roleplay's lunatics have had the Christmas spirit awaken within them and decided to help Santa deliver as many presents as possible to ensure a truly merry Christmas.

A total of 15,574 presents were delivered between the 14th of December to 10th of January (27 days!) This means that 24 presents were delivered by us every hour for 27 days! Santa has promised a multitude of gifts to everyone who helped him during Christmas of 2020 and he has sent us a list of the winners, allow us to announce them.

All winners have 48 hours to claim their prize. Winners of the small land, tier 1 business, and house must post property placement requests to redeem their prizes. Winners of the Ivy/Rose perks, tier 3 vehicles, Santa's Helper user titles, or double experience must post administrative requests.

Small Land

Cuth Reaper

Tier 1 Business
Alia Diamond

House with an interior of choice
Dave Hercules Jet
Lario Waffelo

30-day Ivy Perks
Aidan Carter
Keison G. Santana
Jerome McDonald

Tier 3 Vehicle
Kane Johnson
Waseem Bangali
Rex Loco
Shisui Riley

Santa's Helper 2020 Usertitle
Callum Lister
Jay Hudson
Moddi Carter
Saadi Scaletta
Jeff V. Carvantes

Top 3 Santa's Helpers
Aidan Carter - 30 days of Rose Perks
Alia Diamond - Tier 3 Vehicle
Jerome McDonald - 4 hours of double experience

Thank you for taking part in 2020's Christmas events and competitions and all of our activities throughout it, we look forward to making 2021 a year just as great!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
People literally wasted their matrun time in raffle run. Poor gangs who didn't get enough amount of cash from turfs vault. Poor people who wasted their time in raffle run and didn't get their name on the winners list. Trust me I am really confused who will receive what prize and what is the sequence or the top winners. Aidan was on the top of the raffle winners what did he get Ivy perks? Isn't it useless? The time he spent on raffle run if he could have spent it on matrun or crack run he could have earned 2,000,000+ although he got so addicted to raffle run that he forgot his life and spent 24/7 in raffle run. Anyways congratulations to everyone who won and received their prize.
#TeamLawless

Abel™

Beta Tester
Aug 10, 2020
And ye one thing more I did the raffle run once and I am very proud of it because I didn't waste my time there, I spent the time enjoying and DMing people at PB (Joking don't DM warn me)

Status
Not open for further replies.