San Andreas News

Extra! Extra! Read All about it!

Archive

Threads
Threads

🎥🌟 Calling All Multimedia Video Editors and Social Media Content Creators! 🌟🎥 Are you passionate about creating captivating content that sparks excitement and engagement? Do you have a knack for storytelling and a flair for visual creativity? If so, we want YOU to join the Lawless RP Content Creators Club! As we embark on an exciting journey to re-engage former players, attract new adventurers, and elevate the Lawless RP experience to new heights, we are reviving our esteemed Content...

Weekly Events - Immortalize Your Triumph 🏆Hall of Fame Welcome to the hallowed grounds of our illustrious Hall of Fame, where the names of the greatest marksmen and speed demons are forever etched in glory. Each week, we celebrate the unparalleled skills and unrivaled prowess of our top competitors in our sponsored duel and race events. Will your name be the next to join the ranks of the elite? 🔫Sponsored Duels: The Ultimate Showdown Prepare for a clash of titans every Saturday as...

Lawless Roleplay Staff Restructure I am delighted to share some significant updates with you as we embark on a new chapter at Lawless Roleplay. Behind the scenes, we've been hard at work crafting our 2024 - 2025 strategy, setting the stage for our growth and constant pursuit of excellence. As part of our new strategy, we've listened to your feedback and undergone a complete staff purge and restructuring. Adopting a "blank paper" approach, we asked ourselves: if we were starting anew, how...

Server Update v2.3.61 Man... it feels good to release two updates in the same month. In this update, there are not many new features but so many bugs have been fixed and squashed.. bugs of more than 10 years old! I think I'll call this update the exterminator update 😂 I am so pleased that in this update, we managed to clear the entire 'report a bug' section. Remember, if you see any bugs in-game, please record it and report it! 🌐 Connect with Us: Join our Discord community. Follow us...