Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

v1.8.30 As we release our 27th update this year, we enter a brand new period in the history of Lawless Roleplay. The implementation of light roleplay. We also have some other goodies included! I just want to thank everyone involved in this update, it was extremely challenging with work and COVID-19 but we worked hard and kept our eye on the finish line. I would like to specifically thank our developers, beta testers and our media team for their hard work on this update. These guys do a...

Greetings Lunatics! We are glad to introduce you to a new type of event! As the title and logo say, we will have the biggest duel tournament that will ever happen in our community! This tournament will include two stages; the group stage and the main stage like the one you see in the eSports! We welcome you to the first phase of this tournament. We are looking for players who are willing to give their time for this tournament. We do not allow trolls in this tournament. Trolling and hacking...

First steps towards Light Roleplay Hey Lunatics! We are happy to announce that Light Roleplay will be officially implemented next week along with our next weekly update. We have been discussing this topic for quite sometime now and we all believe it is time for changes. We have made community polls several times and the results have always been the same, and that's the majority prefering having Light RP and a healthier environment. First things first, until today Lawless Roleplay has...

v1.8.10 I am pleased to release our 26th weekly update. I know this was meant to be released last week however real life got in the way and work has been a wild roller-coaster. It's actually a miracle that I have had the time and energy to release this update. However, I have made sure that I set some time apart from everything to work on this weekly update for our loyal and lovely members! You guys are awesome and I only release these updates for you guys! You know who you are. However...

v1.8.06 I know I say this every single week but we have released 25 weekly updates in a row with no breaks. It's crazy and I really never thought I could make this happen. Since starting the weekly updates, we have introduced so many new features, from very small to very big such as crate island, turf raiding, bodyguard job, racing stadium, paintball 2.0, revised turf system, script optimisation including faster interior loading, a new levelling system and upgrades, an entirely new...

v1.8.00 We're back at it again with our 24th weekly update! This time we're happy to release v1.8! Tell us what you would like to see in our 25th weekly update below in the comments! * This event will be going on from 20th August - 27th August only We have some new turfs to supplement last week's criminal enterprise update! We have a new turf perk called Payroll which if owned by gangs will give them no notoriety for crimes committed. However, if it's shutdown by law...

v1.7.95 We are proud to release the Criminal Enterprise Update! We have totally revamped the turf system and split the system into two. You have one side of the turf system which are businesses which generate income to form a gang's criminal enterprise while the other side of the turf system has perks and bonuses which make everyday gang life easier! Businesses are available for capture every 24 hours while Turfs are available to capture every 47 hours. Over the upcoming week, the...

If you think yourselves weak, weak you will be. If you think yourselves strong, strong you will be. Happy International Youth Day! If you ask any teenager what he or she would find cool to see, then it's probably a fighter jet showing it's fantastic flying skills and ability to fire its missile-guided rockets! This event will be shown on a known roof nearby Rodeo. Get ready to avoid the plane, and the last one who manages to stand on the roof gets rewarded with a cool prize! Time...

v1.7.86 We release our 22nd update in the shadow of a very unfortunate event which happened in Lebanon. I just want to let our Lebanese community members that our thoughts and prayers are with them in this terrible time. This week, we are paying our miners DOUBLE! It's one of the more fun jobs where you can make cool new friends! * This event will be going on from 6th August - 13th August only We also have DOUBLE pay for the lumberjack job (( /findjob )) * This event will be going...

v1.7.82 We've been busy optimising the script for you guys so please enjoy our 21st weekly update! We have some big plans for the community and in this upcoming week, we will be seeing some of these changes to start formating. We've optimised the script massively and you should notice a generally more snappy experience. We've also been able to reduce the loading times between switching interiors to being near-instant. For this week only, drug den is dishing out DOUBLE pay for...

v1.7.78 Before I talk about the update, I just want to speak about a secret project that many players are not aware of. We have been working behind closed doors to reshuffle and restructure our administrative and staff teams. As a result, we have become a democratic entity where you have a board of members who set the vision of the community with an elected Community Manager who is in charge of the community and ensures the community forms to the vision set out by the board. Our first...

v1.7.75 We're stilling working extremely hard on the public beta of the website v3.0 and we can't wait to fully release the final version and get back to scripting awesome new weekly features for you guys! We have consistently released weekly updates since March 2, 2020! Amazing! Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy this week's bonuses! It will be hard to assume that you haven't heard of the new upgrade and level system of Lawless Roleplay! Get a 50% DISCOUNT on levelling...

v1.7.73 We're back with an awesome 16th weekly update. This time not only just the game got updated, but we also released the v3.0 public beta of the website! We have been working hard in the background to not only just update the game server but to better your experience on the website also! This week on Monday, we released the public beta of our website v3.0. Check out our announcement topic with the main feature set. While this is in public beta, we will be posting all the...
A large scale website like Lawless Roleplay is an extremely complex site and the logistics of upgrading such a site from 2013 to 2020 code in an already established website like ours with high client demand is already an extremely difficult challenge. This challenge is then tripled considering the scale of the website. However, we have mitigated most of that complexity by pre-planning and pre-testing before deploying to the community. But as expected with any projects of this scale, there...

FORUMS UPGRADE V 3.0 Greetings lawless, You must be bored of watching the same forums for many years, so are we and this is the reason we're proud to announce the new up-gradation of our website. Our website has been successfully upgraded to the Xenforo version 2.1.10 coming with some great features and vulnerability of doing much more than you could ever do in the previous version! THE NEW LOOK OF LAWLESS!! We have upgraded the lawless to it's whole new look and also upgraded many...

Here's wishing you and your family the best the nation has to offer as we celebrate our independence! Happy Independence Day! "She's a beauty, isn't she?" as the President chats with his bodyguards, but then suddenly, while approaching the giant aircraft, an unknown group of men has hijacked the plane! They afterwards managed to fly it off to Los Santos, as they decide to instruct the people left on a roof to avoid their plane or face their death! Make sure to avoid the plane, and the...

v1.7.72 For 15 weeks now, we have had a weekly update. This is a fantastic achievement and honestly, we're right now the best SA-MP server and community with the best content on offer. This is a massive thing to be proud of so #ProudToBeALunatic As always please help us grow the community population by referring and telling people to join this community. This week we have a referral bonus with some awesome gifts especially for returning people. I hope you enjoy this one! Fisherman...

v1.7.65 Do you believe this is actually our 14th weekly update? Time flies when you're having fun! Please click here to view all the previous updates that you may have missed! Remember, invite your friends and other people to join this community. We reward people who refer people here quite handsomely (Check out /refhelp and /refshop in-game) Due to increased criminal activity in San Andreas, the government of San Andreas has ramped up their ordering of firearms and ballistic...

Hell yeah! You know what time it is, Summer Time!, after getting stressed from all the work, deadlines, school, and more unlikeable events in the world. Then it would be safe to say that we finally have deserved our long break to enjoy and relax, right!? Don't have any plans or trips planned for this summer? Well, that's not a problem! We, the Public Relations team, have worked hard on bringing you several events to make your summer nice and cool and, of course, make you feel the heat...

v1.7.57 Greetings lunatics of Lawless Roleplay! Whoops... wrong speech. I am proud to announce another massive weekly update right after we released probably the biggest and best paintball 2.0 system ever last week. This update marks our 13TH WEEKLY UPDATE. We are pushing the boundaries non-stop and we have one heck of an update for you. As always, please join me to thank the entire development team, staff team and players for making this possible. Without everyone, this update would never...