Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

Greetings Lunatics, it is time for you to showcase your skills! Not in shooting, but in athletics! We have loads of Olympic-inspired events for you to join! Train hard so you will gain the glory that every athlete desires! Make sure you're ready as we are about to host a 4-day community event starting on July 11th, 2022! Tired of punching the gym's punching bag or getting arrested for punching some stranger? Then it is your time to showcase your boxing skills and be the best boxer in Los...

My Lil' Forklift Greetings fellow Lunatics, welcome back to yet another Game Affairs event! This time we're heading over to the K.A.C.C. in Las Venturas, where the San Andreas Army will be defending a crate of classified next-generation weapons loaded on a forklift. The news of these weapons has reached the ears of some of the most vicious criminals in San Andreas; without question, they will attempt to seize them to further their twisted agenda. Therefore the San Andreas Army has...

Roadtrain Heist Greetings fellow Lunatics, welcome back to yet another Game Affairs event! This time we're heading over to the Police Department Headquarters in Las Venturas, where the Los Santos Police Department has delivered a trailer full of confiscated high-quality materials to be processed into evidence. While they wait for a local team to unload the confiscated goods, the trailer is vulnerable to any vultures who might be ruthless enough to attempt to steal it. As the likelihood...

A storm is coming... that's how we started Lawless Roleplay. I cannot believe the community is the same age as my oldest child. It's crazy. Lawless Roleplay has touched and connected to so many lives all around the world and every time I think about that, it really numbs me. Everyone connecting, making friends, and making memories. I thank you for allowing me to witness this beautiful connection. I am forever grateful for the community here. Thank you. Lawless Roleplay opened on the 22nd...

Happy Easter, Lunatics! We in the admin team wish you a day full of blessings and happiness. Stay tuned for the upcoming events here at Lawless Roleplay! A group of thieves stole the golden Easter egg! The bunnies had to bring the egg back, or their festivals might fall apart, so they decided to team up to retrieve the egg. Will the thieves get to keep the golden easter egg, or will the bunnies bring it safely back home? Time: 18th April Reward: NRG-500 The thieves stole some...

v2.1.95 Ok - April fool jokes aside. This update is real, I promise. We're pleased to announce our 48th update since March 2020 (wow) This update is another one solely powered by player suggestions. We are also currently reviewing our hacking and ban policy, we would like to hear your thoughts on this here. In this new event type, a briefcase containing stolen government property will spawn randomly around the map. The top 3 players who hold this briefcase the longest will be...

v3.0.00 We're so pleased to announce this update today! It is one of the biggest updates in the history of Lawless Roleplay. We are so pleased to announce that lag shooting is back permanently. Lag shooting was the original shooting mechanism in SA-MP when it first launched, you would have to aim depending on your target's ping and compensate that way. We moved to "compensated" shooting shortly after opening the server and today, we are going back to our roots. We did not decide...

Greetings Lunatics of Lawless Roleplay, the day of luck is here again! Lucky, we have loads of events planned out for you to enjoy this magical day! So what are you waiting for? Tidy your green shirt, grab your shamrocks and your gold, put on your clover-leaf top hat, and head out on this journey to test your fortune! Buckle up your seatbelts cause we are about to host a 2-day community event starting on March 17! May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light. May good luck pursue...

v2.1.89 Our 47th update since March 2020 is solely powered from feedback from players. We have listened to some things our players have said and enacted on them. This is part of the theme of 2022, improving Lawless Roleplay to the next level. Earn double pay whenever doing the forklift job. You can find this job via the '/findjob' command in-game. Earn 50% more materials every time you material run. Someone needs to fund these turf and gang wars! You can do this by joining the Arms...

The day of love is here again! Whether you are in a relationship or single, these events are just for you! Join us to celebrate the upcoming Valentine's Day at Lawless Roleplay! Sex appeal can get you in a relationship, but can you protect it from others? Let's find out in a deathmatch event! Time: February 14 Rewards: House + Garage + Bouquet Are you searching for a date this Valentine's day? Well, don't get catfished! Time: February 14 Rewards: Ivy 26 days + Purple Dildo +...

v2.1.82 This year is going to be one heck of a year for the community, I'm not just talking about development, updates or staff updates but this year we'll truly turn this community into a fully fledged gaming community that has competitions and plays other games together. We can't wait to show you what we have planned for 2022. For now, enjoy our 46th update since March 2020 (wow) In the past 2 years, we've delivered over 45 MAJOR updates and some players have not had to the chance...

WINNERS OF CHRISTMAS 2021 EVENTS AND GIVEAWAYS It has been a cheerful month full of fun and action, Christmas has passed us and the decorations have come down. We've had some fantastic events and competitions for us to have fun in and earn awesome prizes out of. Christmas may be over but we'll be continuing frequent events over on our Facebook page and our community Discord so be sure to like the former and join the latter. Another year where Santa Claus' sleigh gets gunned down mid-air...

I'm a bit late to the party... but Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! I know I am late by 8 days to the party but I have been so busy with life and work - I hope the extended Rose makes up for my absence! We ended 2020 and entered 2021 hoping that life will become more normal but our patience and our lives continued to be challenged. However, Lawless Roleplay remained a pinnacle in our community member's lives, we continued breath-taking updates such as a new...

Missionary Hill Greetings fellow Lunatics, welcome back to yet another Game Affairs event. This time we're heading over to San Fierro, Missionary Hill where the Federal Bureau of Investigation with the aid of the San Andreas Army will be uploading their casefile database to a secure server. The Gangs of Los Santos see this as an opportunity to disrupt law enforcement operations and will do everything in their power to capture the hill and disable the broadcast. Gang members are able to...

MERRY CHRISTMAS LUNATICS In celebration of Christmas, we are giving every player 7 days of rose absolutely free of charge, all you need to do is login anytime before 26th December and ensure your account has over 100 respect points. If you have a donation status already, it will be extended by 7 days. Make sure you check out the following: CHRISTMAS UPDATE CHRISTMAS EXCLUSIVE EVENTS & GIVEAWAYS! Merry Christmas Lawless Roleplay! The Lawless Roleplay team is encouraging you to...

It's that time of the year again! Christmas is not all about parties, and it's not all about the shiny presents. It is all about opening your heart and forgiving. It's the season of joy, after all! We should all celebrate this Christmas not because of the good food, money, and presents, but because of the presence of our loved ones! We celebrated eight years of Christmas in our community. We probably made a lot of friends and met them in real life! We thank everyone for the never-ending...

v2.1.50 Merry Christmas Lawless Roleplay! We have all been though a really tough year especially with the pandemic and other challenges but Christmas is such a special time for us all. It is the time of year where we see family, exchange gifts, laugh and eat together. Lawless Roleplay is a huge family and this is our EIGTH Christmas spent together! I wish for all members of Lawless Roleplay as well as their families to be safe and healthy. With that said, let the festive games begin...

Server Maintenance The server will be going offline on Thursday 2nd December 2021 at 20:00 GMT-2 while we upgrade our server hardware to optimise performance and speeds. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we aim to be back online as soon as possible. Please monitor this first post for updates during the maintenance. As a gift of goodwill, we will be giving everyone who comments below with their in-game name 3 days of Rose once we're back online. If you are a donator already...

Thanksgiving is upon us and boy we feel like giving away awesome rewards this month. It has been an amazing year for this community and it is soon coming to an end. We would like to thank you all for such an amazing year which would not be possible without your support for the community. Without further ado, here is the list of spectacular events with amazing prizes that we have prepared for you this month! A classic Royale Rumble deathmatch event, feast on other players' souls by...

Hey lunatics! Do you think your creativity and talent are good enough to create graphic designs for the community? Do you like being recognized and rewarded for what you do? This is your chance, don't miss it! One of the essential aspects of a gaming community is media content. In cooperation with other graphic designers, you could learn & earn a lot of things throughout your journey in the multimedia team. From designing, editing, imagining, social media advertising, and other...