Announcements & News

All the important announcements are displayed in this section. Keep yourself up-to-date.

Server Update v2.3.61 Man... it feels good to release two updates in the same month. In this update, there are not many new features but so many bugs have been fixed and squashed.. bugs of more than 10 years old! I think I'll call this update the exterminator update 😂 I am so pleased that in this update, we managed to clear the entire 'report a bug' section. Remember, if you see any bugs in-game, please record it and report it! 🌐 Connect with Us: Join our Discord community. Follow us...

Dear Citizens of Los Santos, We hope this message finds you well within the vibrant streets of our beloved city. Today marks an important milestone as we bid farewell to our outgoing Mayor, Zeref Robinson, whose 4-month mandate has come to an end. While Mayor Robinson has diligently served our community, steering us through various challenges, it is time for us to embrace the democratic spirit embedded in our city's core. We acknowledge the Mayor's efforts, and though they performed...

Hey Lunatics! I am going to cut straight to the point! We're creating our own advertisement for the SA-MP official forums, but we are asking for YOUR help! We are looking for many things! Input on some unique features Lawless has to offer Screenshots, these can be of roleplay situations, jobs, mat runs, gang hangouts and events, anything! Personal experiences, give us your input! Any other ideas you may have to make a neat looking advertisement! You can comment on this page, or even...

v3.0.00 We're so pleased to announce this update today! It is one of the biggest updates in the history of Lawless Roleplay. We are so pleased to announce that lag shooting is back permanently. Lag shooting was the original shooting mechanism in SA-MP when it first launched, you would have to aim depending on your target's ping and compensate that way. We moved to "compensated" shooting shortly after opening the server and today, we are going back to our roots. We did not decide...

SA:MP Smart Watch App We've been working super hard in the past few months to bring you: SA-MP Smart Watch Edition. This new Smart Watch app lets you play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer directly on your watch! It supports Sony, Samsung, Android and Apple watches! It works with both Wi-Fi and 4G/5G connections directly on your watch. You can use the watch dials as a movement wheel or steering wheel in addition to direct on-screen controls! This new way of using your watch to...

As most of you know, there has been a lack of activity on our YouTube channel. However we are proud to announce that we have focussed on providing more content for you guys. Effective immediately we will make sure to upload at least one video every month. You guys will be seeing the latest news, updates and simply cool videos. Subscribe to the channel to stay up-to-date and enjoy our content! You can join us on YouTube here! Youtube: www.youtube.com/user/lawlessrp Greetings, Staff of...
In the past weeks we have seen a rise in scamming and so called 'hacked' accounts. We want to warn each of you to be careful with your account to avoid losing any of your items. Our staff team will never ask you for any personal details. The staff team will never, ever ask you for your password. Your password is personal and completely secret. We have no use of knowing your password. It's completely safe and is actually encrypted in our database. Your password is never shown without...

We're often faced with a paradox during server updates, we want to have new features that have a member-centric approach. But at the same time, we want these to be new and exciting compared to the other 3, 000 roleplay servers. The more we add new features, the more difficult it becomes to make the next update more exciting. But if we can overcome these challenges, we can make something without compromise. Update 1.2.2 comes with over 100 bug fixes and new features such as the forklift job...

Winter Event Results! With the Winter Events long past us now, we are finally ready to release the results! Sorry about the wait! As you know santa's sleigh got hit by AK-47 bullets whilst flying over Grove Street and crashed in Flint County during Christmas! Lots of people flocked to help Santa by delivering his Christmas presents. With the people's help, Santa was able to enjoy another successful Christmas. As a thank you, he promised to give 20 helpers random gifts. We're now ready to...

Winter Event Results! Christmas has finally passed us and the decorations have come down. We have all recovered from our post-new year's hangover and are ready to start the whole "new year, new me" thing. This year we had some awesome prizes to win from our events and we will be continuing with these events daily on our Facebook page so be sure to like that! Every single year, Santa Claus's sleigh gets hit by the raging gang bangers of Los Santos and each time he crashes into Flint...

192.223.24.181:7777 That might be the question you're currently asking right now. What the hell happened?! Dude! I can explain! The relationship of a server with it's owner is like two married couples, the wife is always mad and pissed off whilst the husband tries to make her happy and she won't tell him how. So there is a dilemma, something is broke and you need to fix it - but what is that something exactly? That's my relationship with our server. At exactly 19:32 PM (GMT +0), our...

The past few days that have gone by have been very difficult for all of us. Most of you are aware that we were attacked, multiple times, causing the server to unexpectedly shut down, many people freaked out thinking it was the end of Lawless Roleplay but I am here today to tell those people, you are wrong. We don't give up that easily. Since the start of the attacks, I have stayed awake overnight trying to block the distributed denial of service attacks. I want you all to know that we will...

Department of Technology Now, that the website has been prepared, seasoned, baked and served, we are so proud to release version 4.0 of our website! At Lawless Roleplay, we don't just push SA-MP to its limits but we also push everything we touch to the limit; and this is to ensure our community has the ultimate experience. We love innovating at Lawless Roleplay. This release adds a humongous collection of great new features to the Lawless Roleplay website, including a brand new look and...
Hey guys, Sorry about the elongated delay of getting the forums back on track. The main reason behind the delay was that our database was a huge 16.4GB! I spent a large portion of my day decreasing the database size to 300MB. I hope you all enjoy the new forums, the web site design seems to be the same however I spent 16 hours on rescripting it from scratch to meet the new standard and requirements of our forum software. We are very proud of this achievement! The list of new features...

I'm a bit late to the party... but Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! Happy New Year Lawless Roleplay! I know I am late by 8 days to the party but I have been so busy with life and work - I hope the extended Rose makes up for my absence! We ended 2020 and entered 2021 hoping that life will become more normal but our patience and our lives continued to be challenged. However, Lawless Roleplay remained a pinnacle in our community member's lives, we continued breath-taking updates such as a new...

v1.7.75 We're stilling working extremely hard on the public beta of the website v3.0 and we can't wait to fully release the final version and get back to scripting awesome new weekly features for you guys! We have consistently released weekly updates since March 2, 2020! Amazing! Thanks for your patience and we hope you enjoy this week's bonuses! It will be hard to assume that you haven't heard of the new upgrade and level system of Lawless Roleplay! Get a 50% DISCOUNT on levelling...

Greetings players! We are pleased to announce to you that we will have a weekly giveaway with Gleam! This giveaway will only include small to medium awards that will somehow give you things needed to have better gameplay to our server! Since then, we are pushing ourselves to give the best to our players, and now we are happy to inform you that Public Relations will do its best to provide the best to our players. Public Relations is entirely focused on the players! From this day forward...

v1.8.10 I am pleased to release our 26th weekly update. I know this was meant to be released last week however real life got in the way and work has been a wild roller-coaster. It's actually a miracle that I have had the time and energy to release this update. However, I have made sure that I set some time apart from everything to work on this weekly update for our loyal and lovely members! You guys are awesome and I only release these updates for you guys! You know who you are. However...

v1.8.06 I know I say this every single week but we have released 25 weekly updates in a row with no breaks. It's crazy and I really never thought I could make this happen. Since starting the weekly updates, we have introduced so many new features, from very small to very big such as crate island, turf raiding, bodyguard job, racing stadium, paintball 2.0, revised turf system, script optimisation including faster interior loading, a new levelling system and upgrades, an entirely new...

v1.8.00 We're back at it again with our 24th weekly update! This time we're happy to release v1.8! Tell us what you would like to see in our 25th weekly update below in the comments! * This event will be going on from 20th August - 27th August only We have some new turfs to supplement last week's criminal enterprise update! We have a new turf perk called Payroll which if owned by gangs will give them no notoriety for crimes committed. However, if it's shutdown by law...

v1.7.95 We are proud to release the Criminal Enterprise Update! We have totally revamped the turf system and split the system into two. You have one side of the turf system which are businesses which generate income to form a gang's criminal enterprise while the other side of the turf system has perks and bonuses which make everyday gang life easier! Businesses are available for capture every 24 hours while Turfs are available to capture every 47 hours. Over the upcoming week, the...

v1.7.86 We release our 22nd update in the shadow of a very unfortunate event which happened in Lebanon. I just want to let our Lebanese community members that our thoughts and prayers are with them in this terrible time. This week, we are paying our miners DOUBLE! It's one of the more fun jobs where you can make cool new friends! * This event will be going on from 6th August - 13th August only We also have DOUBLE pay for the lumberjack job (( /findjob )) * This event will be going...