Counter Strike Source.

KennyS

New Playa
Jan 29, 2015
Nautilus
I have it on steam, i love to play zombie escape servers, only reason i bought that game haha <3 its still cool man

Jun 1, 2013
This game is a mix of CSGO and cs 1.6 if you tried to play this game on the highest settings you`ll like it.
Ive played cs:go, CS 1.6 CSS

And out of all of them
CS:GO is the best one (btw i always play on the highest quality as it makes games better) Never lag, Atleast most of the times

Fu$ion

Banned
Jan 5, 2015
Ive played cs:go, CS 1.6 CSS

And out of all of them
CS:GO is the best one (btw i always play on the highest quality as it makes games better) Never lag, Atleast most of the times
CS:GO is great but i prefer CS:S more (i got a cracked CS:GO)

Dylan Septim

Playa-Hater
Mar 23, 2014
Dylan_Septim
Ive got around 1200 euro of inventory left, If ur really searching for cs:go (real version) hit me up! Private message me ur steam name

Antoine be honest with yourself you don't have a $1200 inventory nor do you have a storage account, your just a compulsive lier in the attempt that you can earn basic social acceptance sadly for you nobody believes your bullshit so it backfires, keep lying and keep trying to make some friends by doing so, faggot dutch boy.

Jun 1, 2013
Antoine be honest with yourself you don't have a $1200 inventory nor do you have a storage account, your just a compulsive lier in the attempt that you can earn basic social acceptance sadly for you nobody believes your bullshit so it backfires, keep lying and keep trying to make some friends by doing so, faggot dutch boy.
Lol
Ive got a storage account
Its on private due to reasons you already know (For the people that dont know, ive been hacked before losing almost 200 euro of inventory - NEVER clicked on a link)

Also, Why so hatefull?
Just trying to help dis guy out..

KennyS

New Playa
Jan 29, 2015
Nautilus
Lol
Ive got a storage account
Its on private due to reasons you already know (For the people that dont know, ive been hacked before losing almost 200 euro of inventory - NEVER clicked on a link)

Also, Why so hatefull?
Just trying to help dis guy out..
I bet you dont have account like that. ^_^